New here. Need some advice on ink not staying in my arm

Rva80

Hello,

I'm new to the site and looking for some advice. Thanks in advance for any help. I'm just trying to get a second opinion. So I have a few tattoos, mostly all done by the same artist. A very well known shop and artist in the area. Iv never had this issue before with any other tattoos. But started a sleeve back in January and my last session was 4 weeks ago. My arm just finished peeling from the last session and half of the ink did not stay in my arm. Everything else that has been done looks fine except the top of my arm. I sent pics to the artist and he said it must of been the ink he used as I didn't not do anything different then I usually do during the healing process. He said he can go back over it but then our state got shut down due to covid19. So now the shop won't open back up until God knows when. It doesn't hurt,itch or is swollen or anything it just looks like pink/damage skin. I was just trying to get a second opinion that this can be fixed. Should I have to worry about anything between now and when I can get it fixed. 

Thanks again

David.

Here a couple pics. I feel like he added some grey that did not stay. All the black and color he did in this same session looks fine. Just the bars at the top of my shoulder. 

Edited by Rva80

Ok. Thanks alot. Yeah, everything on the outside is healed as it's not peeling or anything anymore. It's just alot of the ink on the top of my shoulder didn't stay in. I know under the skin takes longer to heal. Iv never experienced ink not staying in before.

Thanks again 

I had something similar happen to me for the half sleeve on my arm. No issues until the very last session when the ink fell out where there was shading on my bicep area. Everything else healed fine but the shading for that area was just... gone.

Originally thought it might have caused by my sleeve rubbing across it, causing the area to become pink, as if the skin had been rubbed off. But the lines around the shading were fine. One and only time that happened to me. Got it touched up and now it's all good.