Advice on New Tattoo

RockNRollwithme

Hey guys, I recently got a tattoo here in Chengdu, China at Temple Tattoo.

I'm not entirely happy with the design and I was wondering if anyone had advice on how hard this would be to cover up.  The thunderbolt was supposed to be a little Bowie-esque... It's my first tattoo so maybe I'll grow to love it? 😂

1639779566.jpg

How long ago did you get it?

Well, first of all, it's not very well executed, but you gotta ask yourself two very important questions. First of all, why have you choose to tattoo on yourself this specific design and does it have an important meaning for you? And secondly, is it just the idea of having the ink on you that freaks you out? The fact that your arm looks deferent?

Anyways, yes, you can have a cover-up over it, but you really should look for a talented artist cause it won't be easy. Basically it will have to be way bigger and the area of the tattoo will have to be black. 

7 hours ago, RockNRollwithme said:

Hey guys, I recently got a tattoo here in Chengdu, China at Temple Tattoo.

I'm not entirely happy with the design and I was wondering if anyone had advice on how hard this would be to cover up.  The thunderbolt was supposed to be a little Bowie-esque... It's my first tattoo so maybe I'll grow to love it? 😂

1639779566.jpg

leave it alone, it looks fine,

you are having a little tattoo remorse,it's normal to feel that way,especially with a first tattoo, that feeling will go away,

you will learn to like it. 

start planning your next one.

Edited by Dan