New tattoo! And question!

deckerisareplicant

I recently got a pretty grim mermaid skeleton. I love it! What do you guys think might make a good filler in the naked elbow area? Artist suggested some webbing details, but I’m not sure for a few reasons, one of them being the history and interpretations that could be made about spiderwebs on the elbow. Anything else that might look good here?

E7308E61-5A4F-4F9C-B85A-E888C2D854CD.jpeg

602B47EC-7943-4A51-B355-94E8A99DEF2A.jpeg

49BA62B2-7268-4614-9935-CC38530FB0E7.jpeg

38C11CB0-8482-4E84-B94C-D718B6EC366D.jpeg

D195C187-57D1-475B-90C1-B2DAD68477FA.jpeg

Edited by deckerisareplicant

6 hours ago, deckerisareplicant said:

I recently got a pretty grim mermaid skeleton. I love it! What do you guys think might make a good filler in the naked elbow area? Artist suggested some webbing details, but I’m not sure for a few reasons, one of them being the history and interpretations that could be made about spiderwebs on the elbow. Anything else that might look good here?

what could possibly be "one of them being the history and interpretations that could be made about spiderwebs on the elbow"   ?  if you are worried about what other people think about your tattoos, STOP GETTING TATTOOS RIGHT NOW !  

2nd, I was going to say, put a spider web on your elbow with a skeleton spider on it.

Edited by Dan

Maybe Something traditional & nautical themed to go with the mermaid?

Could help tie together with an eventual gap filling plan if you are thinking of gap filling eventually.

I can’t tell exactly, but it appears like the elbow is under the mermaid. So, some sort of undersea thing...?