Freaking out that my palm/wrist tattoo is infected.

MeghanG

Okay so about 12 days ago I tattooed a few fingers and also my palm/ wrist. My fingers are healing normal. And I THINK my palm tattoo is healing pretty normal but my wrist is not looking okay today. It’s very sore when being moved and not like a tight sore. Like the tendons underneath hurt. It’s extremely red (but so is the tattoo itself) and Inflamed. And in some areas it literally looks like I have a flesh eating virus. The leaf on my wrist is covering a very old tattoo I got in a friends garage when I was 15. I just don’t really know what to do about this. HALP. 

7F3AFB5D-2DDA-4063-8EA9-1E77E5A0AF41.jpeg

image.jpg

9 hours ago, MeghanG said:

Okay so about 12 days ago I tattooed a few fingers and also my palm/ wrist. My fingers are healing normal. And I THINK my palm tattoo is healing pretty normal but my wrist is not looking okay today. It’s very sore when being moved and not like a tight sore. Like the tendons underneath hurt. It’s extremely red (but so is the tattoo itself) and Inflamed. And in some areas it literally looks like I have a flesh eating virus. The leaf on my wrist is covering a very old tattoo I got in a friends garage when I was 15. I just don’t really know what to do about this. HALP. 

so you did the tattooing yourself ?

43 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

I'd see a doctor and stay away from that artist. That looks like he was really heavy handed on some very thin delicate skin.

Super weird because he’s done a lot of my tattoos and technicality wise he’s done the absolute best. I have some bad experiences when I was younger because I didn’t look into my artists. But he’s always done very well. Others he has done in photo underneath. 

image.jpg

On 6/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, MeghanG said:

Super weird because he’s done a lot of my tattoos and technicality wise he’s done the absolute best. I have some bad experiences when I was younger because I didn’t look into my artists. But he’s always done very well. Others he has done in photo underneath. 

image.jpg

That looks OK, but man it looks like he mauled your hand.