Design ideas - how to build

Subzino

Hi, 

I have recently gotten this eagle done and was wondering what else you think I should get around it to finish off the chest piece?

i have a full day appointment next week and the plan is to get the eagle bursting through some clouds with the heavens gates above the head, and the steps below the feet - the rest of the outside being just sunrays etc.

anyway, is there something you guys think would be better?

thanks

B1386A70-C6DD-4B73-8D51-943296EA115C.jpeg

3 hours ago, Subzino said:

6 hours yes, the eagle alone was about 3-4 hours and I was just about able to sit through that 😂 the Main struggle was the centre but I think I’ll be fine for the rest

I thought that too... i did a half sleeve (two 8 hourish sessions) and I sat through a previous one at 3 1/2 and figured I’d be fine. It sucked, pretty bad. I feel for you sitting through that on your chest.... lol

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Subzino said:

Switched it up slightly so the clouds were on the outside - I’ll update once healed too

6C21835A-0AAE-4853-B8BB-8B377FBD49D1.jpeg

Holy cow dude. That’s sweet! How many hours did it go be up taking? Did around your nipples suck!? I feel like that would be really tender lol

1 minute ago, Hollie said:

Holy cow dude. That’s sweet! How many hours did it go be up taking? Did around your nipples suck!? I feel like that would be really tender lol

Haha thanks! And today took about 4/5 hours so all together it was 8/9 hours for the whole chest piece. I’d say the middle part was the worst to be honest but the nipple area was kinda sore too

I do feel however below the wings seems a bit plain and empty compared to how dark all of the outside of my chest looks, hopefully it heals well and I can see the true colors soon however for now it looks like I may be adding some small angel silhouettes under the wings or something