My tattoo seems to be getting darker over the first week?

Dani2304

Oh I'm so sorry!!! As I was typing my last post a little voice was saying "never assume gender" but I did anyway ahaha, my bad! PS i just saw your tat on the other page and it looks great!

And yes it is a relief thank you!!!

Edit: I just realised the tat on the other page wasn't yours you were just responding to it ahaha, pls ignore

Edited by Dani2304

11 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

Go forth and whine no more

Play nice lol. You crack me up, I’ve seen so many of your posts and can’t help but giggle BUT some are sensitive. I feel there are two kinds of people who get tattoos (and this is me generalising)... ones who panic and worry, and ones who don’t give a shit and appreciate it for what it is. 

On 7/12/2020 at 8:03 AM, Hollie said:

Play nice lol. You crack me up, I’ve seen so many of your posts and can’t help but giggle BUT some are sensitive. I feel there are two kinds of people who get tattoos (and this is me generalising)... ones who panic and worry, and ones who don’t give a shit and appreciate it for what it is. 

Guess which one I am.  🙂

On 7/12/2020 at 6:49 AM, Hogrider said:

If you'd posted this you would have gotten very different responses. You didn't say it reddened, you said it DARKENED.

Go forth and whine no more.

This. Imagine coming here, bitching about the opinions you get, and then changing your story. Yikes. 😂

On 7/12/2020 at 7:03 AM, Hollie said:

He doesn't have to play nice. 😂 The same questions over and over get a little draining. And newbies always think we're meanies. Nah. Just sick of the same newbie questions over and over and over and over. Search works really well in here. Every question has been answered two or three time over.

Edited by oboogie

3 hours ago, oboogie said:

He doesn't have to play nice. 😂 The same questions over and over get a little draining. And newbies always think we're meanies. Nah. Just sick of the same newbie questions over and over and over and over. Search works really well in here. Every question has been answered two or three time over.

I know. I’m a decent newbie myself lol. 

3 hours ago, oboogie said:

I can understand and appreciate where long-term members are coming from. I see it on Queen forums too when new fans join and hit us up with FAQs. 

Edited by Queen Rocks