Looks great, I'm excited. I was actually a little dissapointed that no one listed Freddy Corbin in their top 25, especially since influence on the industry of tattooing in general was a consideration on some of the lists. I'm glad to see he's getting his props in this new show. Here's a link to Scott's interview with Freddy in case anyone missed it:

Freddy Corbin Video Interview with LST

Chris Grosso, the producer (I think), sent me an email thanking me for promoting the show and asked if I would post the ads that will be running for the first episodes on here as well, so here goes:

SantoroTattooAge.jpg

Tattoo_age_SPREAD_FINAL_2-1.jpg

is this something that'll be viewed online or on the "Vice Channel"?

Seems to me like it's an online thing. Judging by what my producer friend says about the internet (he never shuts up about YouTube), I think that's a really good thing! I can't remember why, but it's great.

Plus, it's good for us too, because we'll be able to watch it for free, and won't have to lend it to a friend who takes ages giving it back, haha.

I'm glad to see he's getting his props in this new show.

Freddy Corbin for me takes what is largely generic images of the black and grey genre and always manages to stamp his definitive style on it . Those Scorpions .....

Man for me not only does he make my top 25 ,hes getting 5 places all to himself .All day long .

Shawn, thanks for sharing the airing information via your blog, no doubt one of the regular blogs I visit.

Valerie, just saw your blog post, thanks for the kind words towards LST.

I'm setting up scheduled posts for OV for the airing schedule, so it'll automatically add an update a few days before each show airs to remind folks what's coming next. Easier to do it all tomorrow than to forget to update when a new episode is about to air.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Iwar
      Look what I just stumbled over!
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants is a documentary film, currently in production by Stewart Robson, a tattooer at Frith Street Tattoo (FST) in London.
      This project is expected to be completed in late 2013.
      Shooting started in August 2012.
      Stewart has interviewed his friends and colleagues, some of them world-renown in tattoo circles but all of them have worked in the cramped infamous basement shop in the heart of London’s seedy soho district, to share this portrait of one of the most interesting, vibrant and influential modern tattoo shops.
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants
      There's a bunch on cool teasers from the different interviews on the blog too. I'm super stoked for this to come out!
      You gotta share stuff like this with us @Stewart Robson
      - - - Updated - - -
      This was great by the way! (Also by Stewart)

• By David Flores
      So I was poking around on Instagram and saw that Henry Lewis was posting a bunch of funny pics of people as Futurama characters, low and behold I found the app for Iphone and started making some of my own. I did my close friends, family, guys at the shop, then the thought occurred me to make some of my favorite tattooers into Futurama characters.
      So I will start with the attached guys from Chicago Tattoo Company. I know that some of them aren't the best, but it is an app so there are only so many choices, but thought it would be fun to see how many of these we could do. I would advise that any one of these I make is for pure fun, and I would never create something that I wouldn't be willing to show the person in question in person.
      Let the games begin.
    • By Dennis
      The tattoo isn't even poorly done, and it doesn't look like he has any other work. Strange that you would get a tattoo of that size (which obviously required multiple sittings) and then regret it enough to laser it. :confused:
    • By Tight-Lines
      If you can make it to 1:54 you will see the greatest stage dive of all time. If not, you have heard what is quite possibly the worst music of all time leading up to that point.
    • By G.Uristti
      Ok, so I saw this last night on tv... Has anyone seen the show "bar rescue" ? It's a show about failing bars and some industry expert comes and shows them what's wrong and saves there business. So, if you haven't guessed by the name of the thread... The sane net work that presents bar rescue is gonna bring us the cesspool they will be calling "tattoo rescue". I think this show has promise, and by promise I mean, making me laugh my ass off in disbelief and disgust. Has anyone else seen the comin attractions to this show?
      I really do think it's go na be awesomely terrible and it has to have all these other shows beat by a mile