Tattoo age on VBS

So so awesome.

People always talk about how nice and humble and cool the last person who tattooed them is, and half the time I'm thinking "bullshit",

but I had the pleasure of being tattooed by Dan last year and he was super fucking cool.

Just a genuine nice guy. Afterwards he took my girlfriend and I to his shop and introduced us to his wife, we had coffee and just shot the shit.

Never seemed forced or like he was trying to sell me on something.

I'm already planning my next trip out east for more.

Sorry-this post was more about Daniel Santoro in general and not really about tattoo age, so, uh, tattoo age was pretty sweet so far.

Also, one of my buddy's tattoos was in there somewhere-the topless cowgirl.

I'm not really into the style of tattoo Grime does but I can't deny that he does it really fucking well. I didn't really know anything about him other than hearing his name all over, so it was really interesting to learn about someone new. I'm looking forward to the rest. And Stewart is right, he makes you feel like a lazy retard hahaha.

Not gonna lie, i got legit chills at the beginning of the video. you know, when you see Grime studying his client's back while we hear that mysterious bell chime music, and then listening to Civ's comments about Grime overcoming his personal obstacle by "crushing everyone in tattooing", and then the music changes and that "Tattoo Age: Grime" title appeared, i swear, haven't felt chills like that in a while.