Tattoo age on VBS

wow!! i love part 1 and like everyone else i cant wait for the other ones to come out. its videos like this that continue to shape how i think about tattooing and really make me appreciate the people that work so hard at their craft. if you had shown me a piece of art from any of those guys back in september and asked if i would ever get that tattooed on me i'd probably have said hell no! i'll tell you now that it would be so awesome to get tattoo by any of those fine gentlemen! i feel personally that ive come very far in the way that i view tattoos!

how come?..

i think that i WAS very close minded and i couldnt fully appreciate what the atrists were doing. i also started out looking at tattoos as most young girls do "(*valley girl voice*) it has to be on my wrist, facing me because its for me, and it has to be in white so only i can see it" type of mentallity.

Very good, cant wait for the other eps, I plan to get at least something from everyone working there when im in NY.

Theres another thread on it but the True Love episodes also on youtube with Eli, Steve and Bert give some more insight into Smith St. and are worth the watch (although Berts episode doesnt take place at Smith St.)