Tattoo age on VBS

17 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

I thought they did a great job at giving some insight on their history with the family. So interesting... @Oiocha Oh, and I think that I saw your backpiece drawing? 

They did an amazing job and the episode was great.  There was a quick peak of my back drawing indeed, I had a small moment to myself at work, I held in the excitement.

14 hours ago, suburbanxcore said:

All of the episodes have been great so far. 22 minutes feels a little limited compared to some of the older ones on Youtube, but whatever.

And yeah, @Hands On....King of the Road is awesome. All of the seasons have been killer.

it definitely feels like each episode could fill out an hour and a half easy.

• 2 weeks later...

looking at the S02 eps on my Xfinity menu, it seems like this season doesn't include all the folks on the commercial or prior posts from Chris Grosso's IG (e.g. no DETH or Treviño).

i guess the good news is, we should be getting another season?! bad news is, we gotta wait for the eps on these tattoo legends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just found out that you can purchase season 2 on Amazon. I felt like it was worth it, to have these in a library and not have to count on my DVR keeping it.

I'm also hoping that supporting it with my purchase is an indication of its success and potentially helps lead to more episodes in the future!!

Edited by Hands On