Tattoo age on VBS

ADD runs deep in that shop. I have a dagger on my forearm from regino gonzales - appointment was for 8pm. we didn't start tattooing until about 11pm; finished at 2:30 in the morning. troy was there - playing that same spoken word rant. i was intimidated by dude at first but eventually he warmed up once the conversation veered to kettlebells, deadlifts and beer. my kinda dude.

ADD runs deep in that shop. I have a dagger on my forearm from regino gonzales - appointment was for 8pm. we didn't start tattooing until about 11pm; finished at 2:30 in the morning. troy was there - playing that same spoken word rant. i was intimidated by dude at first but eventually he warmed up once the conversation veered to kettlebells, deadlifts and beer. my kinda dude.

Deadlifts FTW!

Loved this episode. And man, those bonji on Troy's neck are so goddamned nice. Anyone know who did them?

Aside to @Kev: nice lift! My max DL was 315, which was twice my body weight, but any time I'd pull above a certain weight, I'd round my lower back, so I gave 'em up. But trust me when I say that I know exactly how your back is feeling.

I swung by the VBS offices the other day and they were editing the Rubendall episodes. I had figured everything was already edited, but apparently not.

I think right after the last of the Dan Santoro episodes aired a norwegian tattooer I follow on twitter wrote that VBS was going to film for tattoo age during his appointment with Rubendall, which at that point was a couple weeks away.

Aside to @Kev: nice lift! My max DL was 315, which was twice my body weight, but any time I'd pull above a certain weight, I'd round my lower back, so I gave 'em up. But trust me when I say that I know exactly how your back is feeling.

Thanks ya'll; maybe it's time to start a weightlifting thread in the RC section. I know there's a exercise/fitness thread, but I think people would get bored with convo on reps, various training structures, and lift techniques = )

I wish I could be on the Canadian cash cab! I take a lot of cabs when I'm in Toronto so maybe one day!

You guys lifting weights are intense! You're doing more than twice my body weight, I can't even imagine picking up something that heavy, I'd be one of those 'lady weightlifter throws up' videos on YouTube if I tried hahahaha.

But yeah, the latest installments of the show have been awesome. It's rad to learn about tattooers that I've never heard of, or heard the name but never seen their work. It's cool to see that a lot of these guys are seem like rad dudes too. The Grime one really changed my view of him, in a good way.

What was that tape that Troy put on? Guy talking about drugs. Was hillarious sounding!

I've slept on Troy's couch many times and I have to tell you that one of my favorite things about staying with Troy is all the epic shows he has recorded on his TV box. It's like browsing through the wildest documentaries or shows on aliens, drugs, history or anything taboo. That man has great taste

The VBS series on tattooing has really made me proud. It's almost like the first time I read Tattoo Time. It reminds me of why I fell in love with the tattoo culture and art. It does not make me want to vomit like the other pop culture tattoo offerings for the masses. I'm really stoked on these videos.

I've slept on Troy's couch many times and I have to tell you that one of my favorite things about staying with Troy is all the epic shows he has recorded on his TV box. It's like browsing through the wildest documentaries or shows on aliens, drugs, history or anything taboo. That man has great taste

Dude, but what was the tape?!!? :)