Tattoo age on VBS

AWE.SOME. I can't wait to catch this somewhere. I like the emphasis on learning and how long it takes to really get good, which is, to me, not discouraging, it just makes me realize I have to keep working hard and not give and just try to do the best work I can do. This stuff is inspiring! Thank you.

Classy, classy guy. My dream would be to have a shop like that in my hometown. I sometimes wonder do you (mostly americans) know how lucky you are when you have that kinda artists around you? In your towns, where you can take a 15minute drive and be at the shop. Must be fucking amazing. You can easily book appointments when you have time. And if you miss it, have something else to do, fuck it, because the shop is so close, you can just book another appointment! And you can go and get like 2 hours work at a time if you want to. Fuck, I would have to save just for the trip for 3 months! Living the dream.

Bastards...

this guy is awsome and its no bullshit.. he really do remember everybody by name..

i got tattooed by him at the london conv just now.. and he remembered me from 2 years back when i came by his booth and just shook his hand basically..

the hannya i got was incredible.. just amazing..

this is gonna be a good doc

and the Steve Guttenberg thing was hilarius..

police academy rules hahaha

Mikes the man and everybody how loves tattoos should wear one of his...

I have met Mike a couple of times, and he was always really cool. About eight years ago I went to him about doing a religious black and grey sleeve based on an old art print that he had done a couple of years before. He told me that he wasn't doing that stuff anymore, and was focusing on Japanese style work. He was very cool about it, and he ended up tattooing a good friend of mine, but not me. In the Inked interview that he recently did he talked about having some clients that he has started doing that style of work on, and that he is glad to be doing it again. I suppose timing is everything. I also met Frank Romano at the Seattle convention a couple of years ago, and he is a wild dude. Very very funny, and he had some great stories.

I have tried to add the link to the flash that I wanted. Hopefully it works.

I wish they would just show the whole episode instead of teasing us with a few minutes at a time..The only thing i find weird about Mike is what's up with wearing a dress shirt and tie to work.It doesn't look comfortable to tattoo in that type of clothing.And don't your clothes get ink on them.

I have enjoyed each of the episodes thus far. Watching this episode on Mike Ruebendall was nostalgic for me. I was born and raised in Massapequa so watching the episode was a walk down memory lane. I have eaten many slices of pizza at Popalardozos and yes Steve Guetenburg is there often. Also one of my first tattoos was by Frank Romano so the walk down memory lane continued. Unfortunately, I moved from Massapequa long before Kings St opened. I have old friends that have gone there and have gotten some great tattoos. One of these days I will need to go back to my hometown and get something from Kings St.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

this guy is awsome and its no bullshit.. he really do remember everybody by name..

He remembered me a year after meeting for 5 minutes at a convention. It's kind of insane, but I've known other artists like that (Chris Trevino, for one).

so far i am enjoying this backlash against tattoo reality tv with things like this and the gypsy gentleman. i am curious how it will pan out down the road.

Has anyone mentioned Tattoo Hunter? I like show, no scripted drama and REAL traditional tattoos.