Tattoo age on VBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Aant0OILlA

Mike Rubendall | Tattoo Age | VICE
As per usual, brilliant. But it just seemed way to short! (Yes I know, never happy lol)
If memory serves me correct, I remember Mike saying in episode 2 that the Vice TV crew spent 3+ hours with Frank Romano when they where interviewing him... so, Vice, ah how do we get to see/hear more of Franks' stories?? ;)

When Rubendall was flipping through his art, I saw a Pushead print I've been chasing for YEARS. And he hasn't even framed it. The horror. The horror.

Re: The Corbin episodes. Can't wait. I dropped off some old video of him to the VICE offices for use in the episodes and chatted with the producer about "what comes next". Not to give anything away without permission, but they HAVE shot footage for what could be season two. I had heard about it while getting tattooed earlier in the day; not sure Chris would have told me if I didn't mention it. But it will end up being iconic footage, and if they don't use it... I'll drive back to brooklyn and demand he at least leak it on the internet.

Niiice! Did everyone see the Nixon painting with the white_swastika2_20050823212631_thumb.ico.gif? Great shit. :D

I think I first saw Freddy in some tattoo magazine like 8 years ago. Then internet searching. I remember the Temple Tattoo website being sloooooow as fuck, it literally took like 2 minutes to load it. But it was worth it.

Yeah, some of you have seen him and then visited him, I "saw" him in the Internet :D Fucking... Modern.

Temple is one of the coolest shops I've ever been to.I remember visiting SF years ago and walking into the shop and all the little shrines of religious imagery.It was cool because Freddy said i could go behind the counter and take some pictures.I remember seeing Chris Conn,and Scott,and talking with Jesse Tuesday.And Freddy's dog was walking around the shop.I wish i would have gotten tattooed there.