Tattoo age on VBS

Hollywood Park Masters poster hanging on the wall right when the video starts. Have the same poster on my wall. So cool. That's where I met him. An amazing convention jam packed with legends. Mr Corbin was kind enough to sign my poster and allow me to watch him work for a few minutes. Really enjoy these videos

That is a cool mother fucker!!!!! In no way am anywhere near as cool as Freddy, but I can relate to a lot of things he says and having a little version of yourself following you around all day. On a side note probably the only little kid with cooler clothes than mine. I need to find out where he gets those tiny Fred Perry Polos.

He seems such a great and kind person. I would love to see his Rock of Ages takes. He didnt have any in his internet portfolio but hard to imagine that he hasn't done them... So, if anyone has pics, post them in the Rock of ages topic, please :)

Btw. There was a blogpost on someones blog about Freddy going to India etc. some years ago. Anyone know it? I cant find it...

Fucking weird man... I remember I send him a friend request in Myspace. He replied that who the hell are you? :D Might not have said hell, but he asked who I am and does he know me. I said nope, just respect you and wanted to do the myspace thing. He said that he only accepts friend requests from people he has met in real life. I said cool and wished him all the best :)

Seemed like a nice guy.

RIP

I don't think I've ever wanted to be tattooed by someone so much in my life now. And not because he's 'Freddy Corbin'... but because he is Freddy Corbin. All of the episodes where great for one reason or another, but the Corbin series was next level. I mean, all of them got pretty personal but there was something about these last few that really hit home...

Thank you Vice. And to thank you to all the artists that made this possible.

P.s Best quote of the whole series, Tim Hendricks - "... at 35, I still want to be Freddy Corbin when I grow up."

• 2 months later...
Its crazy how I would wait for the new episode to come out wednesday mornings like a kid waiting for christmas. When everywhere I turn I hear bitching and complaining about the state of tattooing it is amazing how positive these are

Motherfucker! I thought there was new episodes because the thread was bumped :D