Tattoo age on VBS

• 1 month later...
So they're only going to feature three tattooers this time around, or are they waiting to announce the last two? Does anyone know? Not that I'm complaining. I'm beyond excited that it's coming back.

When Chris told me the lineup a few months ago, he mentioned the three that are on the announcement; so I'm thinking that's going to be it. But still... fucking DeVita.

- - - Updated - - -

The first season hasn't gotten old yet, so this is going to be great! Are they/will they ever release a dvd of each season?

I think the rights are for streaming only so there'll likely not be a proper dvd release.

we have a big TV in the shop where i work that we just figured out how to stream things to (via a Blu Ray player). Tattoo Age all day for most of the last two weeks, sometimes with the sound off for music instead... i'm sure the random customers get tired of it at times. the new season should keep things exciting and new for us, since it's getting to be like our Rocky Horror Picture Show.

we have a big TV in the shop where i work that we just figured out how to stream things to (via a Blu Ray player). Tattoo Age all day for most of the last two weeks, sometimes with the sound off for music instead... i'm sure the random customers get tired of it at times. the new season should keep things exciting and new for us, since it's getting to be like our Rocky Horror Picture Show.

That shit better be playing when I'm there in October.