Tattoo age on VBS

someone already mentioned this, but i thought it was pretty sweet stewart was rocking his LST shirt.

fuckin' awesome @Stewart Robson

I was really happy to hear that @Valerie Vargas got a spot on Tattoo Age, you totally deserve it! Only problem is it reminded me I gotta hop the pond to get tattooed over at Frith St. for a few days straight to get tattooed by Valerie and by Stewart again.

I couldn't be happier to be part of the Tattoo Age series! I've been a huge fan since their first season began, had so much fun with Chris filming for it. Can't wait for Mutsuo and Thom's episodes :D

If only tattoo shows on tv were done like this . . .

Meantime, NOW I've got to plan a vacation to the UK 2 years in advance just so I can get on the appointment book??!! :):(

I am about half way through the new episode. I noticed that Stewart is wearing a LST t-shirt. How cool is that!?
someone already mentioned this, but i thought it was pretty sweet stewart was rocking his LST shirt.

That wasn't an accident.

Did anyone catch the shot of @jade1955 and @Jade1959 ????

There are more LST members in there too.

It was an honour to be involved with this series. Chris Grosso is such an awesome guy who really "gets it" when it comes to tattooing and tattoo fandom. We actually missed having him around when shooting finished. Usually when someone has a camera in my face I'm glad to see them go.

If we all watch these episodes online, watch the first season and tell our friends about them, maybe then the sponsors will see fit to finance more episodes in the future.

Also Chris' co producer Lauren Cynamon and editor Jarad Jeter are the skilled guys who make the show immensely watchable and make Valerie and I look like coherent, interesting individuals.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the episodes but I think Thom's will be something special.

I liked the whole experience so much I put a sticker where I'll see it every day:

Does anyone know if they have any plans to release these on a DVD at all? I realize that the cost of something like that for such a niche market is probably pretty great, and I'm sure that their budget is tight as it is, but I can't imagine that I'm the only one that would jump at the chance to own a physical copy, regardless of how low-budget the packaging. I was super stoked when the first episode of the Gypsy Gentleman was available on DVD (it was also pretty awesome that it came with a print from Thomas Hooper), and have been hoping that physical copies of the newer episodes of that or episodes of Tattoo Age might be made available ever since. There's a certain satisfaction of being able to pull a DVD off a shelf to watch on the TV that a video on my laptop just can't quite match.