Tattoo age on VBS

Hats off to Valerie and Stewart. Top notch people and it shows through in my opinion. Deserving of all that comes your way.

Ps- I really like the Zeis repaints on the wall lurking in the background. Nicely done.

i kept thinking the same thing. that flash was really cool. great episode. totally bummed when it ended. only one more episode with valerie.

how fucking solid is that ! staying at Frith and recognizing the team and the guy that helped them to the place in their careers they are at now. Hats off not many would do the same In my opinion

also must rewatch to check the flash more closely sensory overload

I feel like I have seen the maple leaves peaking out of the belly stewart was working on. Was that here? or Friths instagram page

there was a piece of flash hanging on the wall in between where Valerie and Stewart tattoo. it's a battle royale sheet. i'm not 100% sure, but i think i saw that same pupper hanging on a wall at smith st.

bummed her segment is over. it's great seeing people that are really talented, but still come off as humble, which Valerie and Stewart both do. hats off to you guys.

there was a piece of flash hanging on the wall in between where Valerie and Stewart tattoo. it's a battle royale sheet. i'm not 100% sure, but i think i saw that same pupper hanging on a wall at smith st..

Pretty sure it is by Steve Boltz. They have it in American Graffiti too. I've looked at that thing for hours and hours. It rules.

there was a piece of flash hanging on the wall in between where Valerie and Stewart tattoo. it's a battle royale sheet. i'm not 100% sure, but i think i saw that same pupper hanging on a wall at smith st.

bummed her segment is over. it's great seeing people that are really talented, but still come off as humble, which Valerie and Stewart both do. hats off to you guys.

There's going to be a bonus Valerie Vargas segment later in the "season".

From what I've read about de Vita (the Tattoo Artist Magazine piece about him and the things in the book Hardy Marks just put out) those episodes should be ridiculous, not to mention a near-miracle that they even did them in the first place. Can't wait (then I'll be sad when they're over).