Tattoo age on VBS

i've just recently been re-watching some of the videos.. does anyone know what the book at 9:34 is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmurqPrp4m0&feature=related

The third one is fucking amazing. Even my heart jump when he pointed out the Coleman flash in the book (What book is it?) and he has it in his wall. Fucking amazing

A couple other people asked but I haven't seen anyone reply. Anyone know what that big book is with the August Coleman photos?

This series is great, I only found out about it last week and have since watched all the episodes. If the stories I've heard about DeVita are true, it's well worth the wait for his episode!

Look, nothing against Dobermans and Pits but I think we all know that your tattoo artist is always right, and while I've never been tattooed by Lal Hardy, I have to defer to his superior knowledge and say that Greyhounds are the best. Sorry, just the way it is.

my gf and i have been discussing getting a greyhound in the near future. such awesome dogs.

I currently have an Irish Wolfhound and a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. I can recommend both breeds as great family dogs. (although not the best to pick up after...if you know what i mean) I also grew up with various hunting dogs (labs and german pointers/wirehairs used for pheasant, duck, geese, and dove hunting) which were higher energy, but also good family dogs.

LOVE the dog talk in this thread. @Graeme is correct about greyhounds. :) I am missing ours hardcore right now as I'm travelling in the UK, and then on my way to some tiny little village this afternoon we passed someone walking two beautiful big black greys and it made my heart swell. @Our Endless Days if you want to talk either of us about greyhound adoption, feel free to PM us! We are so in love with our Daisy and I do a bunch of volunteering for our local rescue. They are very particular, but really amazing and sweet dogs.

• 2 weeks later...
Tattoo Age | VICE

Thom is Up.

About to watch this.

LOVE the dog talk in this thread. @Graeme is correct about greyhounds. :) I am missing ours hardcore right now as I'm travelling in the UK, and then on my way to some tiny little village this afternoon we passed someone walking two beautiful big black greys and it made my heart swell. @Our Endless Days if you want to talk either of us about greyhound adoption, feel free to PM us! We are so in love with our Daisy and I do a bunch of volunteering for our local rescue. They are very particular, but really amazing and sweet dogs.

Gotta say--I love the pics of Daisy on Instagram that @Graeme and @Pugilist put up--she looks like the sweetest thing. Love the cat pics too, of course, being that's mainly what I post as well, but that is a special dog.