Tattoo age on VBS

Scott does handle the sale of Thom's art, and he doesn't get paid for it. He just genuinely loves Thom and wants to see him recognized, and to receive some financial compensation for the great work that he produces. I have been tattooed by Scott twice, and both times I got great tattoos and had a great time. He is one of the nicest and most intelligent people you will ever meet. He recently decided to start tattooing again on a semi regular basis. If you have the chance to get tattooed by him do not pass it up. In my opinion he is one of the best tattooers in the world. I know that sometime in late January and early February he will be in Dallas, and then in Austin. If you want a tattoo that you can not get anywhere else then find out when he is tattooing near your town, and get there.

Scott does handle the sale of Thom's art, and he doesn't get paid for it. He just genuinely loves Thom and wants to see him recognized, and to receive some financial compensation for the great work that he produces. I have been tattooed by Scott twice, and both times I got great tattoos and had a great time. He is one of the nicest and most intelligent people you will ever meet. He recently decided to start tattooing again on a semi regular basis. If you have the chance to get tattooed by him do not pass it up. In my opinion he is one of the best tattooers in the world. I know that sometime in late January and early February he will be in Dallas, and then in Austin. If you want a tattoo that you can not get anywhere else then find out when he is tattooing near your town, and get there.

Ah, I was wondering about that because I thought he'd stopped tattooing so I was surprised to see him guesting in Seattle.

The deVita book Hardy Marks recently published is also essential and is a real bargain at the $30 or so it lists for.

Ah, I was wondering about that because I thought he'd stopped tattooing so I was surprised to see him guesting in Seattle.

The deVita book Hardy Marks recently published is also essential and is a real bargain at the $30 or so it lists for.

He did retire, but Oliver Peck helped convince him to come back and tattoo from time to time. He will be posting any guest spots on Instagram so take the opportunity if it comes up. And yes the Devita book is a bargain at $30. I own it and look at it almost everyday.

I contacted Scot Harrison through email last night and this is the process for buying yourself some DeVita artwork:

1. Email Scott through his website (headbandbrothers@hotmail.com)

2. He will reply asking you to send a check or money order for $330 to Thom's address (not surprisingly Thom doesn't have a computer so you can't pay with paypal)

3. Wait 4-8 weeks to receive your portfolio from Thom

4. Take a few moments and appreciate the artwork everyday for the rest of your life

Hello All Last Sparrow Tattoo People,

Thom is going to have an Art Show/Sale at Mike Rubendall's King's Ave Tattoo in Manhattan from January 11th-13th. At the show, you will be able to buy signed books, creative rubbings from Tattoo Stencils, and his art boxes. Besides Thom being there in person to talk about his art, Scott Harrison will be tattooing Saturday and Sunday. Thom has agreed to bring some of his stencils from back in the day, so if you want a deVita style tattoo, maybe you can get in with Scott, as this will be the closest you can get to the real thing. This will be a real special weekend, and a good way to see Thom's art up close. Please DM me for any other information, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I hope everyone enjoyed Thom's Tattoo Age series.

best,

Chris Grosso

P.S.

Nick Bubash is going to be their hanging out with Thom, and beside the usual amazing line at King's Ave., Timothy Hoyer and Chris O'Donnell will be tattooing as well.

Hello All Last Sparrow Tattoo People,

Thom is going to have an Art Show/Sale at Mike Rubendall's King's Ave Tattoo in Manhattan from January 11th-13th. At the show, you will be able to buy signed books, creative rubbings from Tattoo Stencils, and his art boxes. Besides Thom being there in person to talk about his art, Scott Harrison will be tattooing Saturday and Sunday. Thom has agreed to bring some of his stencils from back in the day, so if you want a deVita style tattoo, maybe you can get in with Scott, as this will be the closest you can get to the real thing. This will be a real special weekend, and a good way to see Thom's art up close. Please DM me for any other information, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I hope everyone enjoyed Thom's Tattoo Age series.

best,

Chris Grosso

P.S.

Nick Bubash is going to be their hanging out with Thom, and beside the usual amazing line at King's Ave., Timothy Hoyer and Chris O'Donnell will be tattooing as well.

Damn! In NYC two weeks too late for this.

Also, thank you very much for making Tattoo Age.