Hats off to Valerie and Stewart. Top notch people and it shows through in my opinion. Deserving of all that comes your way.

Ps- I really like the Zeis repaints on the wall lurking in the background. Nicely done.

i kept thinking the same thing. that flash was really cool. great episode. totally bummed when it ended. only one more episode with valerie.

how fucking solid is that ! staying at Frith and recognizing the team and the guy that helped them to the place in their careers they are at now. Hats off not many would do the same In my opinion

also must rewatch to check the flash more closely sensory overload

I feel like I have seen the maple leaves peaking out of the belly stewart was working on. Was that here? or Friths instagram page

I will happily watch this Santoro / Denning commercial over and over. Take note Super Bowl commercial creative teams, I will buy as much Pepsi and Budweiser as you want if they are being sold to me by awesome tattoo artists.

there was a piece of flash hanging on the wall in between where Valerie and Stewart tattoo. it's a battle royale sheet. i'm not 100% sure, but i think i saw that same pupper hanging on a wall at smith st.

bummed her segment is over. it's great seeing people that are really talented, but still come off as humble, which Valerie and Stewart both do. hats off to you guys.

there was a piece of flash hanging on the wall in between where Valerie and Stewart tattoo. it's a battle royale sheet. i'm not 100% sure, but i think i saw that same pupper hanging on a wall at smith st..

Pretty sure it is by Steve Boltz. They have it in American Graffiti too. I've looked at that thing for hours and hours. It rules.

there was a piece of flash hanging on the wall in between where Valerie and Stewart tattoo. it's a battle royale sheet. i'm not 100% sure, but i think i saw that same pupper hanging on a wall at smith st.

bummed her segment is over. it's great seeing people that are really talented, but still come off as humble, which Valerie and Stewart both do. hats off to you guys.

There's going to be a bonus Valerie Vargas segment later in the "season".

From what I've read about de Vita (the Tattoo Artist Magazine piece about him and the things in the book Hardy Marks just put out) those episodes should be ridiculous, not to mention a near-miracle that they even did them in the first place. Can't wait (then I'll be sad when they're over).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Love this! Top layer fits in so seamlessly in my eyes. 
    • repost from latest tattoo lowdown...neverending...bring on the layers...
    • well, squid pants getting the layers...finished my Five Deadly Venoms themed thigh tattoo collage !  My homie Rich Harding (Champion Tattoo Edmonton, AB) whipped in some some smoke-grey shading behind the 2nd layer black widow spider and centipede he did last month.. The spider webbing is layered on top of my 9 year old p-knee tattoos. really tied everything together and am very happy with the results. it is healing great.   ...and then I had the very exciting, rare and unique opportunity to tattoo myself for the first time. I did the top square inch of red background behind the 5 year old yin-yang auspicious spider. Rich said, you've got all these tattoos budd, you need to fill in at least a small part of your bodysuit on your own. Quitting my day job...SORRY BOOKS CLOSED UNTIL 2022 haha
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Iwar
      Look what I just stumbled over!
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants is a documentary film, currently in production by Stewart Robson, a tattooer at Frith Street Tattoo (FST) in London.
      This project is expected to be completed in late 2013.
      Shooting started in August 2012.
      Stewart has interviewed his friends and colleagues, some of them world-renown in tattoo circles but all of them have worked in the cramped infamous basement shop in the heart of London’s seedy soho district, to share this portrait of one of the most interesting, vibrant and influential modern tattoo shops.
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants
      There's a bunch on cool teasers from the different interviews on the blog too. I'm super stoked for this to come out!
      You gotta share stuff like this with us @Stewart Robson
      - - - Updated - - -
      This was great by the way! (Also by Stewart)

• By David Flores
      So I was poking around on Instagram and saw that Henry Lewis was posting a bunch of funny pics of people as Futurama characters, low and behold I found the app for Iphone and started making some of my own. I did my close friends, family, guys at the shop, then the thought occurred me to make some of my favorite tattooers into Futurama characters.
      So I will start with the attached guys from Chicago Tattoo Company. I know that some of them aren't the best, but it is an app so there are only so many choices, but thought it would be fun to see how many of these we could do. I would advise that any one of these I make is for pure fun, and I would never create something that I wouldn't be willing to show the person in question in person.
      Let the games begin.
    • By Dennis
      The tattoo isn't even poorly done, and it doesn't look like he has any other work. Strange that you would get a tattoo of that size (which obviously required multiple sittings) and then regret it enough to laser it. :confused:
    • By Tight-Lines
      If you can make it to 1:54 you will see the greatest stage dive of all time. If not, you have heard what is quite possibly the worst music of all time leading up to that point.
    • By G.Uristti
      Ok, so I saw this last night on tv... Has anyone seen the show "bar rescue" ? It's a show about failing bars and some industry expert comes and shows them what's wrong and saves there business. So, if you haven't guessed by the name of the thread... The sane net work that presents bar rescue is gonna bring us the cesspool they will be calling "tattoo rescue". I think this show has promise, and by promise I mean, making me laugh my ass off in disbelief and disgust. Has anyone else seen the comin attractions to this show?
      I really do think it's go na be awesomely terrible and it has to have all these other shows beat by a mile