Tattoo age on VBS

I've been definitely enjoying the Mutsuo series. I honestly didn't know much about him at all, but I trust Chris Grosso. Seems like a real humble dude. I dig that. Loved that little intro to Part 2 with that lady asking the English question. Perhaps banal, but I thought it was entertaining.

Does anyone know if there is a reason behind only 3 people featured in this season of Tattoo Age? Is it just a budget thing? Seems like the first season had such a good response that they would have another 5 artists this time around as well, or more....Just curious is all

I'm not entirely sure, but if I had to guess, I would say it's a budget thing. Trips to London and Japan aren't cheap.

Does anyone know if there is a reason behind only 3 people featured in this season of Tattoo Age? Is it just a budget thing?

Season One was shot in 2 general locations: NY and the SF Bay Area.

Season Two was shot on 3 continents: USA, UK and Japan.

So I think it's safe to say it's probably a budget issue.

You should have seen the expensive hair and make-up professionals they flew in from hollywood just to make me look handsome on camera. My burritos aren't cheap either.

Season One was shot in 2 general locations: NY and the SF Bay Area.

Season Two was shot on 3 continents: USA, UK and Japan.

So I think it's safe to say it's probably a budget issue.

You should have seen the expensive hair and make-up professionals they flew in from hollywood just to make me look handsome on camera. My burritos aren't cheap either.

Can you get a decent burrito in London?

I have enjoyed all of the Tattoo Age episodes, but for me this is the one I have looked most forward to watching.

- - - Updated - - -

How about the backpiece line-up at around 1:55 in the trailer? Mike Malone by Ed Hardy, Mike Brown by Mike Malone, Thom Devita by Huck Spaulding. Does anyone know who the other two guys are? I would guess that their backpieces are by Ed Hardy, and I assume that they are probably tattooers as well. Does anyone on here know for sure?

I have enjoyed all of the Tattoo Age episodes, but for me this is the one I have looked most forward to watching.

- - - Updated - - -

How about the backpiece line-up at around 1:55 in the trailer? Mike Malone by Ed Hardy, Mike Brown by Mike Malone, Thom Devita by Huck Spaulding. Does anyone know who the other two guys are? I would guess that their backpieces are by Ed Hardy, and I assume that they are probably tattooers as well. Does anyone on here know for sure?

Look forward to FIVE DeVita episodes then.

They're going long for Thom.