Favorite aftercare products during pandemic/quarantine?

cyoonit123

Hey everyone! 

Hope everyone is holding up alright and getting inked up safely! Just was wondering what products people are using nowadays or if nothing's changed, then oops. 

I loved using dial gold soap but it is sold out everywhere and so I bought tattoo goo soap to use because I couldn't lock down a fragrance free soap around me. Thankfully I still had my aquaphor and cetaphil moisturizer so I didn't have to look for those but what are people using nowadays? 

I used tattoo goo soap for the second section of my sleeve. Ran out of dial too. I actually purchased hustle butter to give it a try, that shits amazing. I’d highly recommend it. It smells amazing and after you warm it up in your hands, literally goes on like butter. I use it on my legs after I shave too 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

5 hours ago, Hollie said:

I haven’t used saniderm but I’ve used tegaderm and after the initial reaction it was great. 

Saniderm is my hero.  Luckily I don't seem to be allergic to the adhesive.  It's just so handy to not worry about bumping into stuff or pets etc.  I had a few healing blems on tattoos before I caught wind of this stuff; never going back to the old way. 

1 hour ago, 1esotericguy said:

Saniderm is my hero.  Luckily I don't seem to be allergic to the adhesive.  It's just so handy to not worry about bumping into stuff or pets etc.  I had a few healing blems on tattoos before I caught wind of this stuff; never going back to the old way. 

Amen to the pets lol. I have two very hyper active golden doodles, one is 75 pounds and thinks he’s a lapdog and is so clumsy with his giraffe legs it’s not funny LOL. 

12 hours ago, Hollie said:

Amen to the pets lol. I have two very hyper active golden doodles, one is 75 pounds and thinks he’s a lapdog and is so clumsy with his giraffe legs it’s not funny LOL. 

I grew up with 2 golden doodles! The one would run in circles CONSTANTLY if he was excited. 

But yeah, Saniderm is fantastic. Doesn't it help with speeding along the healing process?

6 hours ago, Hollie said:

Ours does the same but he pees while doing it 🙃. He’s mental. Lol. We have a mini too, he’s 25 pounds and he’s adorable. Totally not tattoo related but here’s a pic of them. 

super cute dogs , for sure, here is a good place to see some and post some of us animal lovers and our pets.  

and here is my 13yo mini aussie  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been working on a sleeve. The first part of the tattoo I got I did not have Tattoo Goo. The second session I used Tattoo Goo for keeping my tattoo clean and I feel like it helped cut down the healing time. I used the soap in conjunction with Tattoo Goo Salve for moisturizing. The soap and salve have a very natural scent to them. I liked that. I will continue to buy and use on future tattoos.