New here and starting major project!

Anxioussoup

Hi Friends! I'm new here. In November I'll be starting a full back piece. My artist is Travis Hulshizer at The Green Gazelle in Kansas City. We wrapped up my sleeve a couple years ago and finally am ready to start my next project. It'll be a full back piece centered around a turkey vulture with feminine imagery to balance it. I'm also a VERY anxious person and am already nervous about the pain. I was able to sit for 5-6 hour sessions for my sleeve but I hear the back is pretty rough. Also, for ladies, and tips on the best way to dress for comfort and easy access to my full back? Thanks!

Screenshot_20200719-131757~2.png

I haven’t got any back pieces done but I have my shoulder. Why not try wearing a bikini top? Then that way there’s only two strings to contend with and they can be untied when he gets to the center. Your front would still be covered (you’d be lying on your stomach most likely, or maybe sitting in a chair leaning on the back?). Your sleeve is amazing, I love it.