Opinion about style

Eijin

4 hours ago, Eijin said:

Thanks everyone for the opinion. Once this is done I'm looking to get a full back piecie, colour archangel to contrast /balance all that. Hopefully this is a good idea. 

Our pleasure. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As long as you want to do something and will like the finished product, that's all that should matter. Good luck.

Edited by Queen Rocks

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. I like your style. Nice tattoos. If it is not a secret, how much does such tattoo cost? I want to make one with Trash Polka tattoo style. As I understand it is something similar to yours but with adding red color. And I would like to make it on the right hand together with both shoulders adn neck. It seems to be the same size as yours, maybe a little bit smaller. So it will be good to know the price. And of course name of master and town) Where are you from? 

Edited by chasedone

9 minutes ago, Hollie said:

Sweet tat dude. Artist is talented. 

It's funny, he's running around with that fine tattoo worried about it and I know a lot of people walking around with tattoos I wouldn't put on my worst enemy, all proud about them. Seriously, how does anyone not recognize that it's really nice work?

Just now, Hogrider said:

It's funny, he's running around with that fine tattoo worried about it and I know a lot of people walking around with tattoos I wouldn't put on my worst enemy, all proud about them. Seriously, how does anyone not recognize that it's really nice work?

Some people just like to be complemented, some like reassurance, some just want a laugh. I’d say I’m one of all three 🤣

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...