Help finishing a sleeve

Spandoria

Hi so I'm trying to finish my sleeve, but I'm not super sure which direction I should go with it. I want to fill in a lot of the gaps and i'm not sure if I should fill them in with smaller individual pieces or keep goin with he flowers I already have and fill in all the gaps with flowers, vines, and leaves. Just kinda wondering what other people think about this to help me make a decision.

3FCFF907-A91F-4544-B785-50F74B704415.thumb.jpeg.563594adfd9638e4cdeb9cab804eae83.jpeg68A866F3-723D-4A8A-B909-7D359CDD6C40.thumb.jpeg.f84bb64455cd4f12d7f5141181d3d6a2.jpeg

18 hours ago, Spandoria said:

Hi so I'm trying to finish my sleeve, but I'm not super sure which direction I should go with it. I want to fill in a lot of the gaps and i'm not sure if I should fill them in with smaller individual pieces or keep goin with he flowers I already have and fill in all the gaps with flowers, vines, and leaves. Just kinda wondering what other people think about this to help me make a decision.

Just fill in the spaces with stuff you love. My legs are covered in unrelated tattoos. I may eventually add stars and dots to fill in the tiny spaces.

Edited by oboogie