None

Radgal

• 2 years later...

Ha! I didnt remove anything because of any response I received. I forgot how to return to this page, as I found it at work and I just never logged back in. 

I actually didnt remove anything. Next, I found out what the issue was and it was corrected. To be perfectly honest, I just wondered if any other artist

had seen this before, because to date, I have only found one other person whom has. I am actually in the medical field, therefore it was 100% acceptable 

practice to pre-medicate with OTC meds and a steroid. 

But hey, a quick search at work brought me back, accidentally, so I am very glad I could clear that up. 

3 hours ago, Radgal said:

Ha! I didnt remove anything because of any response I received. I forgot how to return to this page, as I found it at work and I just never logged back in. 

I actually didnt remove anything. Next, I found out what the issue was and it was corrected. To be perfectly honest, I just wondered if any other artist

had seen this before, because to date, I have only found one other person whom has. I am actually in the medical field, therefore it was 100% acceptable 

practice to pre-medicate with OTC meds and a steroid. 

But hey, a quick search at work brought me back, accidentally, so I am very glad I could clear that up. 

I guess it was a specter that removed it. Please feel free to forget this page again, no one believes your bullish!t.

Edited by Hogrider

• 4 weeks later...

"No one believes your bullsh!t"?

Ok. Makes absolutely no difference to me. But it is what happened. It was ACTUALLY a burn from a heavy hand. 

But, yes, I agree,there is nothing of value for me here. 

Carry on. 

On 3/3/2023 at 4:05 AM, Radgal said:

"No one believes your bullsh!t"?

Ok. Makes absolutely no difference to me. But it is what happened. It was ACTUALLY a burn from a heavy hand. 

But, yes, I agree,there is nothing of value for me here. 

Carry on. 

How can we miss you if you won’t go away??