Bairn1876

Heart pocket watch for guy

As the title says really. Is a heart pocket watch tattoo for a guy too feminine? I had an idea of doing a regular pocket watch for my son and a heart for my daughter but wondering if a guy getting a heart pocket watch is a bit unheard off. 

Thinking I might be better off with 2 regular but different designs. 

Any ideas or comments appreciated. 

Thanks 

The way I look at it ... anything that’s a tribute or dedication to your daughter is not feminine in that sense. It has meaning and it’s your daughter. If you like it ...go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good thing to talk over with your artist during the consultation:  

A pocket watch seems like a pretty neutral object:  with gears and mechanical touches it could be interpreted potentially more "masculine", with flowers/hearts maybe more "feminine", but at the end of the day who cares:  Let the artist know what you want, some ideas/guidelines, and let them do their magic.  

No matter what happens there'll be people who love it, hate it, and everything in-between.  The only opinion that matters is your own!