First Time in a long time!

I've never tattooed at a convention and the last time I tattooed at someone else's shop (as a visitor) was 20 years ago , I was working in Georgia and traveled to Jacksonville to work at Inksmith and Rogers.

Well I'm en route to Inksmith and Rogers ,again ,to sit in and visit with Mike Wilson and Angelo Miller--- and also the rest of the crew.

I'm a little neurotic and anxious--- but I'm flattered that they'll have me.

I'm not even comfortable working in a different station in my own shop so this is definitely out of my comfort zone.

I'm considering this my 20-30 yr refresher course!

Wish me luck

I know you'll have a great time! The new beach shop is nice and laid back so don't worry! You'll be spending most of your time trying to understand what Angelo is saying anyway. hahahaha. If you meet James at the Atlantic shop that's my man

good luck! have fun!

the piece he ended up with is pretty awesome so don't feel too bad! hopefully i'll be able to attend the state of grace show this year, we'll see if I get into America on time.

Make Angelo take you to YogaBerry! If you like frozen yogurt that is

I had a great time! they were great hosts, home and shop.

I got to tattoo Angelo's wife, one of the Inksmith guys- Pauly, and a shop customer and friend. All the while having Mike and Angelo literally at my side to answer specific questions and make suggestions.

You can teach an old dog , new tricks.

A couple of more days in Jacksonville visiting non tattoo friends.

I miss the shop and people already.