Bad allergic reaction to Second Skin on tattoo

putrix16

Hey all, I’m new here and got a shoulder to arm sleeve a few days ago. It was a consecutive back to back session. After the first session, the artist used second skin to protect my tattoo and i didn’t feel anything wrong. Second day when she takes it off, i could feel burning sensations on my upper chest area for awhile. My arms are all fine. Second session was then over and my skin looked raw. 

But my upper chest looks like this now. Anyone had this reaction before to second skin? Should i be worried that those brown stains will stay there forever? 😞 

thanks!

B7DE2B05-CE92-42D8-B4AD-7A87CC4DF474.jpeg

• 1 month later...

After more than 2 months, some parts of my tattoo still looks like it’s scabbing and milky? Especially the two smallest leaves that were badly affected initially. Anyone ever experienced this before? I’m still waiting to shade the remaining roses once the area heals completely.

65559317-37D9-44EB-962B-BD0AB6641113.jpeg

9 hours ago, putrix16 said:

After more than 2 months, some parts of my tattoo still looks like it’s scabbing and milky? Especially the two smallest leaves that were badly affected initially. Anyone ever experienced this before? I’m still waiting to shade the remaining roses once the area heals completely.

Hi @putrix16IMHO it doesn't look bad; and simple black can look really good, too.

So have you been any happier about it recently?

On 1/31/2021 at 10:43 AM, putrix16 said:

You can always get it touched up. Try not to worry about it.