Sign in to follow this  
Maynard

New Member From Socal

New member from southern california.

if anyone has any recs for a good american traditional artist down here, please lemme know!

Cheers!

-Maynard

Thanks Dan for the links! I'm interested in american traditional style. Actually been trying to book with one of the artists from outer limits. Are there any artists who specialize in more of a turn of the century style american traditional like Paul Dobleman? Socal has a wide variety of artists and lots of them but places like NY and SF seem to have more defined styles in the traditional genre. 

Many thanks!

37 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Thanks Dan for the links! I'm interested in american traditional style. Actually been trying to book with one of the artists from outer limits. Are there any artists who specialize in more of a turn of the century style american traditional like Paul Dobleman? Socal has a wide variety of artists and lots of them but places like NY and SF seem to have more defined styles in the traditional genre. 

Many thanks!

hi, and yes I know you are looking for AT, all those artists I gave you do AT, and more also at those shops I gave you.