Sign in to follow this  
shampoobottle

Prevent further blow out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• I’m currently schooling so I don’t wanna risk my clothes getting sticked to the plasma from the tattoo while in class 😞 Will perhaps try dry healing for my second tattoo if it’s a small-medium sized one to see how it goes!
    • Precisely, it is such a hassle to order and wait for the necessary aftercare items sigh 😞. Hopefully one day in the near future, some of these reputable brands will officially distribute their aftercare products in Singapore and other Asian countries.      Yeah the humidity is annoying, I have to switch on two fans before I head to bed because aircon will dry out my skin too much. Oh ya I’ve heard about the Miami Ink tv show, they have closed down their shop and moved to different studios    True, my friend’s mum also had the same reaction as my mum did when she found out about her daughter’s tattoo, after a period of time she just stop scolding my friend hahah I guess it takes time for the parents to get used to it (due to the stigma with tattoos)
    • Hogrider: This is widely held, indeed...
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries