Sign in to follow this  
Littlebit810

Question...?

Okay so I got my first tattoo on the outer side of my left wrist about a week ago. And the irritation and itching is driving me insane. It’s not infected that was my first thought but it’s crusty and itchy and lotion it’s not helping at this point. Does anyone have any advice that isn’t criticism. Thank you much appreciated. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Here's a decent photo of it. Nearly healed now. 🙂  This was a gift from my tattoo artist ... he's moving three hours away. Boooooo. But I'm happy for him. It's a great new studio, and he'll be closer to his family.
    • yep. 4-6 weeks before you really know what you've got.  post a link to the person who you're looking at for re-working it. 
    • I'd wait until it's healed so you actually know what it's going to look like before I start looking at having it "fixed." How exactly is the other artist going to "fix" it? I've seen more tattoos that look worse after they are fixed than better.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries