Tattoo having issues with healing?

LadyLu505

I got a tattoo done 2 weeks ago and I thought it was healing fine - it started peeling after a week so switched from hussle butter to Palmers cocoa butter. It has almost finished peeling but yesterday I noticed a dark circle around part of the design? I messaged my artist and she said it looks a bit 'angry' and to go back to using the hussle butter on it. Has anyone had anything like this but then it has healed fine? The dark circle is around the middle circle of the sun, almost looks like it it meant to be there but its not! Any advice appreciated thanks 🙂

20210104_163202.jpg

20210104_162805.jpg

21 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

It takes 4-6  for a tattoo to heal. I wouldn’t waste money on tattoo specific healing products; I’ve never used anything except cocoa butter without problems. See how it looks in another month.

I only use the hussle butter as thats what my artist recommended and I'm following her advice. I had moved on from hussle butter to cocoa butter but she told me to go back to the hussle butter. Im just scared the weird discolouration won't disappear

1 hour ago, LadyLu505 said:

I only use the hussle butter as thats what my artist recommended and I'm following her advice. I had moved on from hussle butter to cocoa butter but she told me to go back to the hussle butter. Im just scared the weird discolouration won't disappear

It takes 4-6 weeks to heal, so have a drink, relax and look at it again in a month. First, you won't know anything until then; second, you can't do anything about it until it's healed.