Best place for getting prints made.

I hope this is the right place to post this. i wanna have my first prints ever made for the houston body art expo in september. im curious to know a few things. 1. best paper to use. 2. best sight to order from. 3. is there a particular format i need to know beacuse i checked got print.com and there was to no format for tattoo prints for sale at conventions haha! please any help would be beneficial.

P.s. at got print.com i did get 5000 double sided gloss cards for 50 bucks plus shipping. not fuckin bad!!

Jay Foran at Alpha does the best 'art prints' I've seen.

Most other printers will just give you digital prints/photocopies.

Anyone who does Giclée 'art' prints will be able to advise you about paper, sizes and supplying artwork etc. Don't expect to pay print.com prices for Giclée prints on archival quality paper.

Depends on the number of copies and price you want to pay I guess.

Random you should ask.....

A friend of mine who years ago I used for my old record label and other bands posters, cd's, shirts, etc just emailed me a few days ago saying he is looking to hook up with some tattooers to do their printing. I can only speak on his work from a record label and producer who had him do work in that arena of printing that I love his work! The quality and passion he puts into each one is something above par that I would recommend in a world with so many people printing these days. For what it is worth he recently finished grad school studying printing so he has many years experience beyond the world of music and hands on experience. He has done printing "internships" in and out of school just for a desire to learn all he can at several places plus paid work. I could continue to go on but won't unless you want me to.

Like I said he has not done printing for tattooers but has a desire to so if you're interested let me know. He is currently in the New York area.