No thread about this bullshit yet?

Perez

TLC Premieres Tattoo School July 14

On Thursday, July 14 at 9pm, TLC will air "Tattoo School". Award-winning Tattoo Artist Lisa Fasulo runs a hands-on and unconventional tattoo school in upstate NY where students from all walks of life learn how to tattoo in just two weeks. These rookie students are seeking to change their lives through tattooing. With just two intense weeks under Lisa's instruction, they will get the experience tattooing on body after body with artwork of varying levels of difficulty.

Rookie students, models risking their skin to first time body artists, a rebellious instructor and unconventional training...who will bear the drama of competition and survive?

Read more: TLC Premieres Tattoo School July 14

Indeed, who WILL survive? Because I might just shoot myself if this airs.

TLC Premieres Tattoo School July 14

On Thursday, July 14 at 9pm, TLC will air "Tattoo School". Award-winning Tattoo Artist Lisa Fasulo runs a hands-on and unconventional tattoo school in upstate NY where students from all walks of life learn how to tattoo in just two weeks. These rookie students are seeking to change their lives through tattooing. With just two intense weeks under Lisa's instruction, they will get the experience tattooing on body after body with artwork of varying levels of difficulty.

Rookie students, models risking their skin to first time body artists, a rebellious instructor and unconventional training...who will bear the drama of competition and survive?

Read more: TLC Premieres Tattoo School July 14

Indeed, who WILL survive? Because I might just shoot myself if this airs.

Jesus wept. If the parts of the human body were named after TV production companies, guess where the enema tube would go.

Eagerly awaited show. Judging by the 250 people that have posted on TLCs site . Heres a few snippets

"I think I just shit my pants. hey TLC! FUCK YOU!"

"Get the anti scratcher spray ready"

"fucktards"

"We work our asses off to get an apprenticeship and to maintain it and now fuckwits just any all dumb cunt with no artistic ability, some training. Fuck that shit"

"I mean who wouldn't want to hire an artist who has a certificate from a 2 week tattoo course?!"

GOOD CALL. You know, it seems to me that it's right about now that these shows should be getting a huge® backlash from the tattoo community. And I mean something more aggressive than the occasional video or the new VBS series (which does look great!) They're actively spreading misinformation and making money from an industry that so many have worked to protect because they have been eating, sleeping and breathing tattooing for most of their lives. Hell, I don't even tattoo, but that shit is unwatchable and infuriating.

What should my protest sign say?

Just saw this this morning. now I'm sick to my stomach. So after I fought for my apprenticeship and busted my ass to keep it these asshats that didn't have what it took to get in at a shop get to go to a "school", where they'll be tattooing people and calling themselves a tattoo artist way before I touch ink to skin. And when I do finish my apprenticeship they will already be in the field that I have decided to work, bleed and sweat for, thinking that they are equal or superior. It honestly makes me so angry and sick. I could rant about this for a good long while, about my hatred of cheaters and money grubbers, and people who piss all over something they know nothing about, but I'd rather just go bang my head against the wall until I can't care for awhile.

i actually think a protest isn't a bad idea.

i don't really want to do it alone (because there's more power in numbers at this type of thing), but according to the map, there appears to be a regional office in the bay area, and one for sure in Los Angeles...

ok so here's something else i pulled off facebook, i have no idea if it's legit but it is from the petition page so it probably is

"If anyone would like to call and leave Lisa Fasulo a message of support in her new TLC Tattoo School project, her number is **1-800-466-4117 **. Show her some love!! Especially since she has blocked her Facebook account from receiving any friends request or messages, and has removed her Twitter account. Another number you can use is 518-428-4271. The listed email addresses for her are Tattoosbylisa@aol.com and lisa@tattoosbylisa.net and The address of the school is 1301 CURRY ROAD ROTTERDAM NY 12306"