Ebay suks

sigh.....

this will be my last post in this thread because i'm just sick of your ignorant bull shit.

you can't follow all my posts and shit on them because i'm not a fucking moron who posts inane bullshit all over the place. apparently you've been banned from one tattoo website already for doing this.

when i log onto LST and check the 'new posts' section, your posts just happen to be what comes up, allllll the fucking time. and that is how i end up seeing them all. today for example is my day off, i am near my computer and happen to be checking more frequently.

and yes, i do talk the same way to someone in person if they are being as stupid and disrespectful as you are. and no, most people don't hate me.

so, if you are here to learn, then LEARN. read all the replies to the garbage you've posted. like really really read them. there's a few people who have tried to give you legit advise and you seem to ignore it. the website owners own wife told you to "please stop" and you havn't.

for future (because i know once you get banned here you'll find another tattoo forum to fuck with), don't come out and say that you think tattoo shouldn't be guarded and that nothing should be a secret. i've very very very hard for anyone who actually gives a shit about tattooing to respect someone at all who's come out and said they don't respect what has given most of us our lives. tattooing supports a lot of the families of people here and they don't take kindly to someone shitting all over the place.

like someone said before, if you really care and want to learn then i'd suggest both you and your wife get some tattoo work by a good artist (if you even know how to recognize one).

Ok Ursula, heres the deal.

Until I joined the other forum that keeps being mentioned I had NEVER had an on-line argument with anyone.

I also had no idea until then that tattoo artists were so protective about the industry, and I lived with a gang of them years ago so I assumed I knew a bit about them.

But I also admit that I come from a country where tattooing is not so popular, where there are very few artists and even fewer studios, so perhaps people do not need to be so protective.

I read things all the time on various forums that I do not agree with or chose to ignore, I would rather be happy than be right, but I also admit that I find it hard to back down when pushed.

I now realise that the artists who frequent these forums are fiercely protective, and a tad opinionated and I will make it my business to not ask questions that make others think I want to be the next Ed Hardy.

Now, I am off to collect my wife. What she is doing, and how she does may not impress you, but it impresses the hell out of me.

I hope we can all come down off our collective soap boxes and forget this shit, in the scheme of things, none of it matters.

I hope you enjoy the weekend.

Brian

Brian, Ursula said she wasn't going to say anything else on this thread. Don't then post up another reply so it looks like you have the last word. And please, don't act like you're the victim of some horrible crime because you've offended people here.

Brian,

If you want to see why we're so protective of tattooing on this board (or the other one you previously posted on), all you have to do is go to this thread: Tattoo Discussion Topic: No thread about this bullshit yet?

This is what the general public, at least in the US, think what tattooing is about. this is why professionals and enthusiasts are frustrated, tired, and overly protective in general, because the media and the greater part of society have taken a lot away from tattooing, with only giving us crap in return. i think it's been hard to know where you are in that spectrum, and while clearly things are never black and white, some of the questions you have asked and posts you have made clearly show that you are out of sync with the tattoo community, or at least in other parts of the world. perhaps, like you said, this is due to the fact that tattooing is not very popular in Ireland (i'll admit, i only saw 3 shops while i was there, but also wasn't looking to get work done), so the community doesn't feel so threatened by the perspective that the general public has on the art and business of tattooing. but here, in the US and i'd say most of North America, it's a completely different ball game.

Brian,

You should look into getting your wife a subscription to Tattoo Artist Magazine. If your wife does work at a shop it will be no problem to get a subscription. All you have to go is google the name of the magazine. It's packed with amazing interview and tons of full colour photos from great artists around the world.

Brian,

You should look into getting your wife a subscription to Tattoo Artist Magazine. If your wife does work at a shop it will be no problem to get a subscription. All you have to go is google the name of the magazine. It's packed with amazing interview and tons of full colour photos from great artists around the world.

Thanks Ursula. The studio she works in does not get it,so I bookmarked it on my laptop but forgot to complete the subscription . She came home with a bunch of catalogues today and is busy flicking through all the goodies... its early days but she's excited, we both are.