Looking for some opinions on some Roman statue tattoo?

So I need some help with some ideas to finish my other arm for my tattoo.  It's going to be more Greek and Roman statues. I'm just not sure if I want it all black and gray, or like my other arm I have some roses mixed in with it.   The sculptures are from the bridge of angels in Italy.  
Just looking for maybe some suggestions I'm going to get more statues but I don't know like if I should mix some coloring with it of something or just all black and gray?

Here is the artist that I'm going to be working with to finish my other arm

https://instagram.com/gagecheesmantattoos?igshid=reqijfpu5uqd

Screenshot_20210224-212710.png

Edited by corygoose

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Opinions on Roman statue tattoos can vary widely depending on individual tastes. Some may find the classical and timeless aesthetic of Roman statues to be a compelling choice for body art, while others might prefer more contemporary or personal designs. Ultimately, the meaning and appeal of such tattoos can be deeply personal, and it's essential to choose a design that resonates with your own artistic and cultural preferences.

Regarding the semicolon butterfly tattoo Meaning, it typically symbolizes resilience and hope. The semicolon represents a pause in one's life, while the butterfly represents transformation and renewal. This tattoo is often associated with mental health awareness and the message that one's life can continue after overcoming challenges.

Edited by Alex Hales