Uneven spine tattoo

ijustneedhelp

Hello 

So 3 days ago i got done my tattoo. All seemed fine till today. I removed the tattoo protection sticker and i noticed its uneven! In my opinion its not written in one straight line. What annoys me the most is the last word ‚heart‘. Its so off the line and now i dont know what to do! Can i fix that or will it go back into line when healed? Please help me out..

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0DPNH-Sr9T7knIxZQWeSrMx-A

it looks fine, let it heal for 4 to 6 weeks , when you are breathing, moving, trying to get a pic, it's going to look off, crooked, whatever, it's on a human  body ! relax, like I said, it looks great. it looks  straight to me.

Edited by Dan

No you can't "fix" it and it didn't move. It's ink under your skin, it doesn't move. Calm down and think! Don't tell everyone you know how much it sucks because no one will notice except you anyway.

It's not on a piece of paper! Your skin moves and as your skin moves, the ink embedded in your skin will move. That's a nice tattoo. If I was a Tattooer and someone gave me grief about that I'd tell them to take their business elsewhere.

Edited by Hogrider

I went to the original post and pointed out the misspelling. They took the post down and said they were warning me not to reshare it. Yikes.

Hope you can get the misspelling fixed somehow, OP.

Oh, lord. Now the poor tattoo artist is threatening me with a lawyer. Even though I used her original caption and tagged her in it. 🤣

Edited by oboogie

4 hours ago, oboogie said:

I went to the original post and pointed out the misspelling. They took the post down and said they were warning me not to reshare it. Yikes.

Oh, lord. Now the poor tattoo artist is threatening me with a lawyer. Even though I used her original caption and tagged her in it. 🤣

When someone threatens me with a lawyer, I know they are full of shit and stupid.

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2021 at 6:31 PM, oboogie said:

Do you think i could get that fixed? Its probably hard because its in the middle of the whole text.. I think its weird that nobody noticed it. Now i look stupid and just want that damn tattoo removed.

46 minutes ago, ijustneedhelp said:

Do you think i could get that fixed? Its probably hard because its in the middle of the whole text.. I think its weird that nobody noticed it. Now i look stupid and just want that damn tattoo removed.

I've seen more tattoos ruined and shitty coverups because people are just frustrated. Everyone is telling you it looks fine. I'd learn to live with it and if after a year you still hate it, take you're time, find someone really good and explore your options for "fixing" it. If you run out and just do something because you hate it, I guarantee you'll regret that one too.

4 hours ago, ijustneedhelp said:

I don't think so. It will be difficult to correct. Maybe just live with it for a while and get it covered up by someone who specializes in coverups? That seems the best bet. I'm sorry that happened.

• 3 weeks later...

The lady who tattooed me sent me my pictures i showed her. We live in switzerland so English isn’t our main language. Well thats why nobody noticed the mistake. My bad - i sent her a text with a mistake in it. Her other tattoos which she made are fine. She told me she would remove my tattoo for free with laser if i wanted because she feels very sorry too. Do you have any experience with laserremoval or do you know something about it that i should know?

15 hours ago, ijustneedhelp said:

The lady who tattooed me sent me my pictures i showed her. We live in switzerland so English isn’t our main language. Well thats why nobody noticed the mistake. My bad - i sent her a text with a mistake in it. Her other tattoos which she made are fine. She told me she would remove my tattoo for free with laser if i wanted because she feels very sorry too. Do you have any experience with laserremoval or do you know something about it that i should know?

Laser removal isn't like an eraser on a piece of paper. Depending on the tattoo, it's more likely to fade it than remove it. Do your research and set your expectations or you're likely to be very unhappy with the results. I'd find someone good at coverups. That's probably a more realistic approach.