Need advice

EmmaCindy24

Hello, 

So im new to this forum and I need some advice for my tattoo. it has been a Month that i got my first tattoo and its completely healed. When I got my tattoo, the artist said to wash my tattoo with unscented soap and apply vitamin E cream every morning and night. He told me to do that for 2 weeks and I've followed as directed. Now that's its healed, i've noticed that a lot of the lettering is really faded and it concerns me. Should i get a touch up or is there something i can do to bring back the color at home? I'm trying to avoid paying more for a touch up then for how much I paid for my Tattoo. I will insert a picture below of what it looks like after a month all healed.

Thank you!

IMG-3607.jpg

If you go to a reputable tattoo artist, touchups are free (except you should tip them).  Talk to the artist. You can't "fix" it at home. The ink has fallen out.

Also, it doesn't look fully healed yet. It isn't a month and done. Give it some more time, then go see the artist for touchups.

Edited by oboogie

Artist selection is important. You can get it touched up easily. Just pick a reputable artist and knowledgeable and you will have less issues. It looks like your artist didn’t put the colour into the skin much. 

Edited by noobism