Instagram

Ursula

• 1 month later...
I am leaning on getting this' date=' do I just download the app? when I follow someone do I just get updates when they post pictures? I know I am lame for not looking this up[/quote']

Yep, it's free and easy and user friendly.you may be able to set a notification for when people post, but it updates pretty much all the time. I don't use it so much (social media makes my brain crazy) but it is great for tattoos and stuff.

You can find me there as val_val_val_ (don't forget that last underscore :p)

It all just sucks when IG deletes Tattooer's profiles because they posted a new backpiece they're working on and it shows the client's butt. I've also seen artist's profiles being deleted too because a drawing or painting they worked on contained nudity. Completely non-sexual in form too. Yet all the while there are other sites which remain open posting almost naked (floss) women gyrating. And that's considered okay (because of the floss). It's really stupid. I'm now waiting for the moment when my friend's profile is deleted because she posted a naked photo of her little baby being bathed.

On that note, @Stewart Robson had his profile taken down. He created a new one though "stewartrobsonfst"

I will say I've never looked at so many guys' butts until I started looking at Japanese full back pieces on IG. It's pretty funny what some people use to cover the ass crack -- a smiley face, etc.

I thought it was hilarious when Stewart had reposted the Kintaro backpiece with a peach cover the guy's butt.

HA HA! I really wonder how many of us here on this site are on your or other's bookshelves?

Yeah, or in documentaries. Spencer Briggs's arm briefly flashed across the screen in Tattoo Nation, because it was done by Chuey Quintanar. I saw Spencer last month and told him how cool it was that his arm had a starring role in the movie, and he said, "My butt, too!" I had no idea, never having uh seen his butt while he was tattooing me. He said a client took a screen shot and texted it to him.