Still have hives over two years after baby

Ted85

I had my baby two years ago and after giving birth I started breaking out in hives in just the two on my leg and it was like that for months then spread everywhere but attacking the tattoo outlines. 

Started doing acupuncture and it got better, but still occasionally get it on two on my legs. Both those have blowout as it was heavy handed work.

Wonder if it’s hormones or immune system changes? Never had this happen before except both these two were bad healing with lots of scabs and had to use cortisone? 

Any one can help? Very worrisome 

thank you 

On 5/13/2021 at 7:53 PM, Ted85 said:

I had my baby two years ago and after giving birth I started breaking out in hives in just the two on my leg and it was like that for months then spread everywhere but attacking the tattoo outlines. 

Started doing acupuncture and it got better, but still occasionally get it on two on my legs. Both those have blowout as it was heavy handed work.

Wonder if it’s hormones or immune system changes? Never had this happen before except both these two were bad healing with lots of scabs and had to use cortisone? 

Any one can help? Very worrisome 

thank you 

I'd see a doctor if you're worried.