Ugliest Tattoos

MsRad

I can top that with a boneified "Professional Tattoo Artist"(as that is what it sez on the certificate) of an 80 hour graduate of the Tattoo Learning Center's back piece and this is truth and reality. Now the guy sportin this is as happy as a two petered pup but when he showed it to me he did the "curtain up curtain down" thing that I've come to recognize of the people who deep down know that it's not good work. Other than that he sounded like a PR rep for the shop.

Jebus!!!

I can top that with a boneified "Professional Tattoo Artist"(as that is what it sez on the certificate) of an 80 hour graduate of the Tattoo Learning Center's back piece and this is truth and reality. Now the guy sportin this is as happy as a two petered pup but when he showed it to me he did the "curtain up curtain down" thing that I've come to recognize of the people who deep down know that it's not good work. Other than that he sounded like a PR rep for the shop.

Jebus!!!

Well the saving grace is that the wearer dosn't have to look at it.

• 2 weeks later...

I may have one of the ugliest tattoos to date. I owed my buddy a favor and in return he said let me tattoo something of my choosing on you. He has never tattooed. I said ok. He chose Dick Butt, google it and you will see, he did it as his first and only tattoo so you can imagine how it looks. Actually it looks just like the google image. I love it. One of my favorites.

• 2 months later...
I may have one of the ugliest tattoos to date. I owed my buddy a favor and in return he said let me tattoo something of my choosing on you. He has never tattooed. I said ok. He chose Dick Butt, google it and you will see, he did it as his first and only tattoo so you can imagine how it looks. Actually it looks just like the google image. I love it. One of my favorites.

That's nasty. You should burn it off omg.

• 1 month later...

dickbutt_tattoo.thumbnail.jpg

• 11 months later...

Hahahahahah that is awesome!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You've heard of good ideas that were poorly executed...well to me this is the other way around. I found this when I was looking for Samoan/Polynesian arm/shoulder/chest ideas. Looks like he got a bra tattooed on. I don't think it would have been nearly as bad if he had've let a little more skin show through. Just too much black.

post-51103-146168871145_thumb.jpg