Ed Hardy Toilet Paper

While we're on the subject, has anyone here ever met someone who was surprised to hear from you that Ed Hardy is a real person?

This one time I was getting an iced tea and my barista said "I really like your tattoos! They look like an Ed Hardy shirt!" All I could come up with was "Well, they are tattoos."

I am so glad it wasn't just me. I was starting to lose faith in Newcastle, haha. I get the whole, "they look like an Ed Hardy shirt" stuff as well, I think because my tattoos are traditional, mainly.

I think those people are living proof of that old phrase- "it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as smart than open it and remove all doubt", haha. Or however that phrase goes, anyway- I've heard a billion variations of it.

i think he wears them because he knows that you are so associated with the world of tattooing and he tries to look cool in front of you!!!

Funny thing in, a very good friend of mine just went shopping to TK Max and got a pair of Ed Hardy trainers, jeans and a few shirts. Every time we go over to his place he makes sure to wear them... thankfully he is much cooler than his choice of clothing.

Ed Hardy Mens Shoes Highrise Liverpool Silver Sneakers | eBay UK

Again just being honest, but I would think it cool as hell, and more than a little freaky if the whole world was walking around with my name on their clothes.

I wonder how he introduces himself to someone who has a bright Ed Hardy t-shirt on?

Man why do you care so much?You talk about a guy that you should JUST STUDY if you care so much about the world of tattooing.

Man why do you care so much?You talk about a guy that you should JUST STUDY if you care so much about the world of tattooing.

You summed up the problem quite nicely but I suggest you give up this conversation with him. Otherwise it's going to feel like you're beating your head against a wall.

You summed up the problem quite nicely but I suggest you give up this conversation with him. Otherwise it's going to feel like you're beating your head against a wall.
I m very new here but believe me that i understood from the first days what s this guy doing and i didnt intend to continue.

Thx anyway :)

So I was in a local book-store yesterday looking through tattoo related publications, and I found a book titled "Ed Hardy Cross Stitch Patterns".

I know lots of people love Ed Hardy, and I respect his tattooing and his contribution to the industry, but come, does he and the guys who own the licence to his images want to make money out of everything.

It occurred to me, that when they are finished they will knock out a line of Ed Hardy toilet paper, just so they can wipe their ass on the industry one last time.

Sorry, I know you guys love the man, but I am sick of seeing the Ed Hardy EVERYWHERE.

you're not fit to wipe ed hardy's ass.