Areas of your body you WON'T tattoo

Ursula

imagine using a urinal next to him.. it would be pretty hard not to catch it out of the corner of your eye! I'm curious to know if anyone on the forum has ever woken up one day and thought.. what i really want from life is to turn my penis into a dragon.

Lol, yeah I'm not sure how you reach that decision. BTW we never catch anything out of the corner of our eye at the urinal. If fact I'm fairly certain you go temporarily blind when using a urinal.

imagine using a urinal next to him.. it would be pretty hard not to catch it out of the corner of your eye! I'm curious to know if anyone on the forum has ever woken up one day and thought.. what i really want from life is to turn my penis into a dragon.

hahaha seems like you have a lot of thoughts about this. have you been looking at the pictures for the past 2 hours? if you dream about riding a dragon tonight I think it is safe to say it has a deeper meaning.

hahaha seems like you have a lot of thoughts about this. have you been looking at the pictures for the past 2 hours? if you dream about riding a dragon tonight I think it is safe to say it has a deeper meaning.

yeah i think it's safe to say i've overthought the situation and defo need to get out more haha!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theyearsummerendedinjune

Literally anywhere on the head, and anywhere below the nipple line as weird as that sounds.

• 3 weeks later...

holy fuck, that dick tattoo is amazing.... though honestly, I dont think I could be with a man with his dick tattooed... any um, intimate moments, the dragon would be glaring at me.

How did he deal with the pain? I wonder if it hurt more because he was uncircumcised? Idk I hope im not being too crass here.

I'll answer a few questions in no specific order RE: Penis Dragon.

That customer came to the shop after searching for someone who would be willing to do the tattoo.

I agreed to do it because he was clear about what he did and didn't want from the tattoo and unlike others who inquire about similar work, he didn't seem to be 'getting off' talking about it. Also he wanted a tattoo that looked good, rather than just a tattoo that obliterated his genitals.

It's his only tattoo.

He's not what I would call a 'tattoo person' he doesn't really care about tattoos, he just knows what he wants and expects a high quality outcome.

He has a profession where you would never know or see his tattoo. I'm told the only person who will see it is his long term wife.

He handled the pain exceptionally well. He applied Emla cream before I tattooed the head of his penis but it seemed to wear off fairly quickly.

He tells me the most painful part was his scrotum. That was also the most difficult part to design, draw and tattoo. I didn't need to see his penis erect to design or tattoo it. Tattooing involves stretching skin and it's possible to predict how skin will distort. He assures me it looks great at all times and all angles.

That tattoo is by far the most technically challenging, stressful and difficult work I've ever produced.

I'll answer a few questions in no specific order RE: Penis Dragon.

That customer came to the shop after searching for someone who would be willing to do the tattoo.

I agreed to do it because he was clear about what he did and didn't want from the tattoo and unlike others who inquire about similar work, he didn't seem to be 'getting off' talking about it. Also he wanted a tattoo that looked good, rather than just a tattoo that obliterated his genitals.

It's his only tattoo.

He's not what I would call a 'tattoo person' he doesn't really care about tattoos, he just knows what he wants and expects a high quality outcome.

He has a profession where you would never know or see his tattoo. I'm told the only person who will see it is his long term wife.

He handled the pain exceptionally well. He applied Emla cream before I tattooed the head of his penis but it seemed to wear off fairly quickly.

He tells me the most painful part was his scrotum. That was also the most difficult part to design, draw and tattoo. I didn't need to see his penis erect to design or tattoo it. Tattooing involves stretching skin and it's possible to predict how skin will distort. He assures me it looks great at all times and all angles.

That tattoo is by far the most technically challenging, stressful and difficult work I've ever produced.

Almost everything I know about genital tattooing I know from reading Phil Sparrow who made it sound like it was nearly impossible to make a good looking tattoo on a penis, so well done sir.

I thought of a new one to add on top of the face which is the armpit. Way too painful and I would have to shave my armpits often just to sport them anyway. I'll most likely NEVER tattoo my armpits.

I'm open to neck and hands after I retire though.

I am too probably

• 4 months later...

there aren't many places i wouldn't tattoo however 'when' certainly comes into account for example ive never been a fan of the "warped tour body suit" as dringenberg puts it in his interview so ive always intended to tattoo my neck/throat when at least my torso is is full (not necessarily including my back) and same for me hands, both of my arms will be pretty much full after this weekends tattoo but also another factor for me is family, without sounding morbid i will probably wait until my granddad isn't around anymore to tattoo my hands/neck simply out of respect to him, he's too old now to start lecturing on what tattoos mean to me and all that jazz, one day i learned of his dislike of them and he told me never to get any while i was sitting there in a long sleeve shirt and jeans with my arm and leg and a lot of my front tattoo'd needless to say it was awkward.