Areas of your body you WON'T tattoo

Ursula

I meant the pads of my fingers. I once watched a friend do a tattoo from centre of a palm, up the inside of the thumb, to within a hair's width of the thumbnail bed.

I have no desire to feel that. I think he almost saw God. or cursed him.

It healed pretty good eventually though.

reading that made my stomach shiver.

I've had a tentative appointment for about a year to get the underside of my finger done. I was going to do a sewing needle with the point stopping at the end of my finger. I've been to scared to keep any of the dates/times I was supposed to actually do it Hahhahaha. And of course during any down time at the shop I've always got an excuse like I haven't eaten yet or I'm too tired

Armpits! Gah, when it even gets close I get the heebie jeebies. I don't even have a job right now, but when I am done with school I plan on working in a profession where it wouldn't be appropriate to have any visible ones. Since I can't wear a suit and tie, I am quite limited. Also, pretty sure I'll never do the boobs.

chris conn and freddy corbin are the only two people i can think of who actually pull off the facetat.

freddy's the only person I know who looks weirder WITHOUT face tattoos. old photos/videos of him trip me out.

i didn't think of mentioning the soles of my feet but as with MsRad i will not be getting those done! although i will get my palms done.. didn't mention nether regions either cause i thought it was a given but now that i think about it there are lots of people with dick/vag tattoos around... i'll get my ass cheeks done but not like into the crack/hole area hahahaha

I agree Dick & Bush tattoos dont look good.

tattoo-cheney.jpggeorge-bush-tattoo.jpg

I think Thomas Hooper wear his face/head tattoos really well.. he's the only one i've seen who's face tattoos i actually really liked... they are more hairline /scalp tattoos than face tattoo thought...

i've never seen chis or freddy in person so i don't know what they have

I would get my hands and neck tattooed but I do not work in the tattoo industry and I live in a super conservative town. I think it would makes things pretty hard for me. Maybe some day that will chance but for now I am ok with out it. Its also nice to be able to cover everything up and not have people bug me. I tend to wear long sleeves more often than not.

I though about getting my scalp tattooed a while ago because I could easily grow my hair back and cover it if i wanted but my hairline is slowly receding. I also have developed alopecia in the past few years, so I have random patches of hair fall out of my scalp/beard.

yeah i usually wear long sleeves and pants as well... sometimes it's nice to walk down the road without 10 idiots asking you about being "all tatted up"

going to the beach is a whole different game now that i have a backpiece and stuff on my legs... mother fuckers flip out like they've never seen a chick before...

There is a client of the shop who is in his mid 50's been getting tattooed since he was a teen and has quite the collection of good tattoos. Not only does he not have a back piece because he can't see it but he swears once he turns 60 he is done getting tattooed. Considering he is almost out of space on the rest of his body I have a feeling he will end up with a back piece eventually.

His dad on the other hand had one tattoo done during the war and was subsequently shot in the same spot a few weeks later. He came got his second tattoo which was a betty boop with the name Betty below it (for his new girlfriend) at the age of 82 earlier this year.