Areas of your body you WON'T tattoo

Ursula

As of now, definitely no neck or face. Mainly due to an old promise to my mother. I might do my hands later down the road. I really have no desire to tattoo the tops of my feet either. I mean this in no negative way to anybody with feet tattoos, but I find them kind of feminine. I've seen a lot of amazing feet tattoos, but they just arent for me.

you can do that? I thought your tongue was a muscle.

so are your arms, legs, back and pretty much anything else you'd be putting a tattoo on unless you're real fat right? i guess tongues have skin too, it's just gross bumpy slimy skin?

is he english? or an american just wishin' he was an english skinhead?

skinhead+boy.jpg

My guess would be American. He got the union jack instead I the flag of England. It could also be the tattooer that did the flag just told him either people will see a rectangle with a red cross in it, or just a red cross (outlined/no outline). And people won't know what it is.

I'm kinda surprised how many people around here feel the same way I do about this subject.

No hands, neck, or face tattoos. At least not anytime soon, like someone else said-a promise to my mother.

I've got one arm pit done, It really didn't hurt hardly as much as I thought it would.

I'm not even sure if its in the top 5 as far as pain goes, in my experience at least.

I want to get my other arm pit done sometime, just don't know what to get yet.

I've also got reverse knuckle tattoos, like, palm side, but where people get knuckle tattoos. Does that make sense?

The only time anyone seems to notice them is when I'm getting change handed to me at a cash register.

Also, no tattoos on my privates, although I've got one that comes pretty close, and my ass will probably be covered eventually.

As is Ive got one cheek almost done.

Now you all know about the tattoos I've got that no one ever sees!

no face, under the chin, tops of hands/fingers, nether regions, ears, or bottom of feet. everything else is fair game in my book, though obviously i don't plan on getting anything extreme until i've got a good paying, solid job, and at least 10 years of work experience. which means i'll be 45 or older when i get my neck done. c'est la vie!

MsRad:

That is exactly the position I am in, part of working to own my own business is to do what I want, but just as I say that, nothing above the collar or beyond the cuff, wants to travel the world and not get hassled by customs and security, if one is to believe Ami James.

Watched/embedded a Jeff Gogue youtube video yesterday that had a client of Shige, who was dressed regular with a coat, couldn't tell he was tattooed, then took it off and full suit...my eyes popped out of my head, was so happy.

think, whats ok, whats profane? we can not be the judge of what our customers are going thru. this biz is fishy. and rough.lets not sterilize the content. we are human, sacred and profane. I once put a cock and balls , with profanity on a regulars head knowing damn well iff i did not do it he would go down the street, he had a great head of hair unlike myself. but nunless. we are servants to the masses. does anyone disagree? partly i feel , and im sure that many of the old cats would agree,yall need to realize, youre makin a livin.we are all hookin", hustlin, its a shame. ask Ed. you think he wanted to tattoo cause, it was safe.thats not why you want to do it , be honest.please stop this judgemental bullshit.

yall need to quit, yall draw lines . so what. judgemental bullshit. I ve been in the biz fer a long time. wake up. yall er in a fuked up biz,filled with the bottom. if yer gonna make a livin, do it.do it.do it. this whole were a bunch of artists shit is distgusting. wake up, you mark people.you put images on them.yes we should do it with the greatest amount of professionallism is true. but , your still a nasty tattooer.

when i was a kid only a dirt bag or maybe one of my daddies friends rode a chopper. Now its cool. sorry kids. i do hate to be so rude.now all yall want to be dirt bags.lets slow down. im thinkin about goin to work fer a prominent MC club after many yrs of corporate slave labor.and damnit if it dont look good.please respond.tell me is this a good idea? scott?watcha thinck?

pleaSe do not turn this biz, into the rest of the corporate fucked up world, filled with,judgmental bs, you can do this, you can do that. the best part, and the last that i could see, part of this biz, is that it has been filled with anarchy. not a joke. serious.Ive never been envolved in too many other ventors that envoloved so much freedom.dont fuck it.

Shannon, if I understand you correctly which be honest your past few posts is a little bit difficult. We are not judging other people by the places that they have gotten tattooed. We're saying places that we don't want to get tattooed or to get tattooed yet. Not everyone on this board has jobs that take kindly to visable tattoos, or not everyone wants tattoos that are out in the open all the time (neck/face). A cock and balls on the top of the head, yeah it's an odd tattoo, but if that's what the guy wanted alright. If I misunderstood your post forgive me, but it just seems like rantings when your drunk. So take care and have fun.