Areas of your body you WON'T tattoo

Ursula

For me it,s my face, neck and nothing below the elbow at the moment because of the career I want to go into. Also no cock or balls, and I still haven't been convinced to get my nipples coloured in even though the owls wing with a nipple right in the middle of it looks a bit funny at times. Anywhere else if fair game for me at the moment

Nobody touches my belly button.

It's funny to hear you say that, because when Tim was tattooing my one tiger paw that's fishin' out navel lint, Scott looked over and said, "Man, it's gonna suck when I get my belly button done." But he said it in a way that, ya know, not getting it done was out of the question.

• 1 month later...

hands, feet, neck, head. nope... except that I have 2 tiny tatts on my hands... one each hand. 3 rectangles on right index finger, and a '3' on left web between thumb & index. that's all. pretty much everything else is fair game... lots of canvas. probably nothing else on right forearm, as not to interfere with the Sparrow-look while pirating. :)

hands, feet, neck, head. nope... except that I have 2 tiny tatts on my hands... one each hand. 3 rectangles on right index finger, and a '3' on left web between thumb & index. that's all. pretty much everything else is fair game... lots of canvas. probably nothing else on right forearm, as not to interfere with the Sparrow-look while pirating. :)

well... they say 'never say never'... one reason I got an anchor on my ankle, was for a "grounding" (lol)... another reason was, it's a sailors 'good luck' (rope wrapped around anchor)... another sailors good luck is pig(I think it was) on one foot, and rooster (I think it is) on the other foot... so... it may be considered. (don't worry, I'll get it right, if I do decide on it...)

well... they say 'never say never'... one reason I got an anchor on my ankle, was for a "grounding" (lol)... another reason was, it's a sailors 'good luck' (rope wrapped around anchor)... another sailors good luck is pig(I think it was) on one foot, and rooster (I think it is) on the other foot... so... it may be considered. (don't worry, I'll get it right, if I do decide on it...)

a pig on one foot, and a rooster on another is a talisman believed to ensure that the sailor would be brought back to land (since both are strictly land animals).

For me right now I am sticking to ink that can be covered.

I am hoping to plan half a body suit on my right side from elbow to knee, which is what brought me here :)

Today, I don't think I will have my hands or feet tattooed, but maybe.

I don't think I will ever have a tattoo on my face or neck, nothing wrong with them it's just not for me.

Also can't see getting a tattoo on my genitals.

Yeah, after thinking about it today. A cock on your cock is one of best tattoos for it... like a snake works, but so does a rooster. Eyes and comb on your pubic hair area, beak down your shaft, and a wattle for a scrotum. It uses the entire area perfectly. And yes I do realize I've thought about this to much while working.