Areas of your body you WON'T tattoo

Ursula

• 1 month later...
Kind of funny considering your username.

thats my studio name full coverage tattoo studio , but i am pretty much covered full back sleeves neck etc , but i dont wont my face tattooed im just not a fan of them and as far as my hands go id just rather not get them done hand tattoos look good, but i dont think i wanna get them done,

Common guys all of you saying no penis tattoos. When you're an old man living in a retirement home or what ever, don't you wanna be known as the bad ass with your tattooed dick... These old folks got nothing to do but gossip, and word will get around very fast with something like that, even though people now days are getting more covered in tattoos, it ain't nothing compared to that.

Idea #1 was cock on your cock.... #2 is a wizard, face and body on the pubic area, shaft is a magic wand, and scrotum is his beard continued.... I'll keep thinking of something until I got one that would be awesome.

bonus points if you can fit his legs onto your legs.

I'll never tattoo my left elbow ditch.

I have blood taken frequently, usually from my right arm (I'm left handed), but since getting tattooed in the ditch they've refused to draw from my right arm. So I'm gonna leave a nice little space.

Everything else is fair game (if I'm in the right position to get hands etc. in regards to work). Although I don't see much point in tattooing my snatch... it's just not as comical as cock tattoos.

Common guys all of you saying no penis tattoos. When you're an old man living in a retirement home or what ever, don't you wanna be known as the bad ass with your tattooed dick... These old folks got nothing to do but gossip, and word will get around very fast with something like that, even though people now days are getting more covered in tattoos, it ain't nothing compared to that.

Idea #1 was cock on your cock.... #2 is a wizard, face and body on the pubic area, shaft is a magic wand, and scrotum is his beard continued.... I'll keep thinking of something until I got one that would be awesome.

bonus points if you can fit his legs onto your legs.

I think I'd rather just start the rumor and let all the hot chicks find out for themselves.

I'll never tattoo my left elbow ditch.

I have blood taken frequently, usually from my right arm (I'm left handed), but since getting tattooed in the ditch they've refused to draw from my right arm. So I'm gonna leave a nice little space.

I've thought about this - I have my right ditch tattooed and figured it'd make it more difficult to give blood/have tests etc. Do the more heavily tattooed folks here have problems with this?

Unlikely I'll ever get my face/head tattooed.

Everything else I guess is fair enough. Hands/neck a loooooooooong way down the line, if ever.

I've thought about this - I have my right ditch tattooed and figured it'd make it more difficult to give blood/have tests etc. Do the more heavily tattooed folks here have problems with this?

Unlikely I'll ever get my face/head tattooed.

Everything else I guess is fair enough. Hands/neck a loooooooooong way down the line, if ever.

they should be able to locate a vein by feeling it, unless you're dehydrated or having some other medical issue there shouldn't be a problem finding a vein. the couple of visible veins in the tiny open spot on my left ditch are never where they end up taking blood from.

Never been a problem. The nurses are always nice though they basically laugh in my face when I have to turn my head, close my eyes, and put the opposite arm over my eyes when they have to take blood..

Never been a problem. The nurses are always nice though they basically laugh in my face when I have to turn my head, close my eyes, and put the opposite arm over my eyes when they have to take blood..

Haha - This! It's weird, but I have to do the same (except for the arm over the eyes ;) ) & the lovely nurses always ask "are you ok? is everything all right?" and with my response being "Yeah, I just hate needles" there are always blank looks and double takes and then their next question or statement naturally is "... but you have tattoos?..." I normally just giggle and reply "I sure do" lol.

I have a really nice portrait of my grandma on my shoulder Alex McWatt did. When I went to get vaccinated for HBV the nurse insisted on putting the needle right in my grandma's goddamn forehead!

HA, same thing when I went in for stitches a few months back, they gave me a tetanus and stuck the girl Eli did on my shoulder right between the eyes.

• 5 months later...