Areas of your body you WON'T tattoo

Ursula

I run my own business doing computer aided design, drawings for large infrastructure. So when tendering for projects I have to sit in meetings with high up managers of schools, hospitals, banks etc. I need to suit up and look "professional" and although I'm my own boss and can do what I want I also don't want to think every time I don't win a tender it's because of my un professional appearance. I would love swallows on my hands but like I said winning work, paying for my children and my mortgage takes preference over this.

I run my own business doing computer aided design, drawings for large infrastructure. So when tendering for projects I have to sit in meetings with high up managers of schools, hospitals, banks etc. I need to suit up and look "professional" and although I'm my own boss and can do want I want I also don't want to think every time I don't win a tender it's because of my un professional appearance. I would love swallows on my hands but like I said winning work, paying for my children and my mortgage takes preference over this.

Don't blame you a bit, but I'm pretty sure Hogrider was just greenin' ya, as was I.

I run my own business doing computer aided design, drawings for large infrastructure. So when tendering for projects I have to sit in meetings with high up managers of schools, hospitals, banks etc. I need to suit up and look "professional" and although I'm my own boss and can do what I want I also don't want to think every time I don't win a tender it's because of my un professional appearance. I would love swallows on my hands but like I said winning work, paying for my children and my mortgage takes preference over this.

That only explains face, hands and neck! :-)

if it involves revealing your Genitalia.. i'm not sure that's called flirting anymore :P

I'm just digging myself into a deeper hole here.....!

Right ill start again.

Wouldn't ever get my man bits of face done and can't get my hands or neck done because of work.

I'm just digging myself into a deeper hole here.....!

Right ill start again.

Wouldn't ever get my man bits of face done and can't get my hands or neck done because of work.

haha not at all, it was a good giggle :) i'm just wondering about your lehtario powers now ! personally i dont see why anyone would get their lady or man bits tattooed anyway but that's just me!

I saw a girl in the pub on friday night with really lovely hand tattoos and i had tattoo envy.. somewhere i wont be able to tattoo for quite a while at least!

haha not at all, it was a good giggle :) i'm just wondering about your lehtario powers now ! personally i dont see why anyone would get their lady or man bits tattooed anyway but that's just me!

I saw a girl in the pub on friday night with really lovely hand tattoos and i had tattoo envy.. somewhere i wont be able to tattoo for quite a while at least!

I am always up for a giggle but didn't want to end up being known as the forum's flasher, that's for another forum...!

Yea I would have a pair of swallows on my hands in a heart beat if it wasn't for work.

speaking of man bits.... Dragon: Not Safe for Work ‹ Stewart Robson

***this not me. i have no dragons any where on my body.

i'm really not sure how i feel about that... not that it matters what i think obviously! (this is probably not the place to say my first thought was does arousal ruin the look or have they covered that base aswell?!)

i'm really not sure how i feel about that... not that it matters what i think obviously! (this is probably not the place to say my first thought was does arousal ruin the look or have they covered that base aswell?!)

It hurts to look at that. The arousal thing is an interesting thought. It would suck if it looked a wonky when it should be ready for action as it were.

It hurts to look at that. The arousal thing is an interesting thought. It would suck if it looked a wonky when it should be ready for action as it were.

it would indeed suck.. however i imagine getting tattooed so the dragon looked ready for action during arousal would suck even more. I'm female and even the thought of it is making me feel uneasy! ouch!

mine does. Seriously though that has to cause some awkward situations.

imagine using a urinal next to him.. it would be pretty hard not to catch it out of the corner of your eye! I'm curious to know if anyone on the forum has ever woken up one day and thought.. what i really want from life is to turn my penis into a dragon.