Areas of your body you WON'T tattoo

Ursula

Is there a limit on how many snakes you can have on your body?

Fuck no! Snakes fall into the same category as Dragons & Eagles and shit, oh...& Skulls, and Skulls in top hats, and nazi helmets and stuff :)

Smash 'em in. I got like 9 or something Dragons. Some shit remains cool like for...like fuckin' forever!

Fuck no! Snakes fall into the same category as Dragons & Eagles and shit, oh...& Skulls, and Skulls in top hats, and nazi helmets and stuff :)

Smash 'em in. I got like 9 or something Dragons. Some shit remains cool like for...like fuckin' forever!

Good job, I presumed it didn't matter, there too much of a classic to only have one

I recall reading a book about Dragons (History, Origins, Variations etc - it was a big book) which specifically mentioned that you shouldn't put too many Dragons on you; Apparently if there are too many they begin to fight each other and the good spirits and protective nature they convey gets lost and instead chaos ensues. I think it said four to six dragons is okay, more is not good for you. Thats western Dragons however, I don't know how it is with eastern ones or the coexistence of both. You can't have too many virgin damsels in distress, tough.

Face, hands and neck are a no for me. Though I think they look awesome on others!

After getting my foot blasted last week, I think that it would be right to say the other foot is a no too...we'll see but OUCH. I am usually nails (modest), but this made me want to tap out within 30 seconds. Still looks fucking awesome though and I am sure I will forget the pain soon!